Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the newly-wed couples, they are so much in love. Their big day is not only famous in Europe but all the world, I was just reading the TV news in Hong Kong, they have reported their wedding and said it was the biggest wedding in Europe in the recent few decades after the wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana. Also, Victoria is so elegant today and I hope they enjoy the happiness and wishes them all the best.

The kind helped Victoria and Daniel's mother with their chairs - so sweet and very gentleman-like

Are there any pictures of Guillaume and Felix? I only saw Felix for a brief morning at the arrival of the wedding.......but I did not see Guillaume

Some of them, Felipe and Letizia weren't, thought Letizia isn't next to Felipe in the table

BTW, who is the man next to Queen Sofia in the table?

I can't understand this whole enter-the-hall scene, I mean first there are princes, princesses, kings and queens. And now again two Queens, both Heads of State, I know, but my point is that there were Heads of State before... When I saw Queen Margrethe I thought "now starts the family" but then I saw Queen Beatrix.. And I just got "what kind of organisation is this?!"

Daniel's Father, Olle Westling.

Well King Harald and Queen Beatrix are Crown Princess Victoria's god parents...so I am thinking why there was that separation and they get to sit at the head table.

getting some breakfast now finally gotta hurry up don't wanna miss the good parts! btw anyoe able to translate the article about the kiss that was missed.

How dedicated you are.
I'm just sat here commenting on the wedding, and watching Doctor Who.

Does anyone have a full picture of the dress, lovely colour.

I know there is a better picture further back in the thread, but I haven't found it yet.

I understand why not only them but the other Heads of State are in the head of the table, I just didn't understand the separation that is was done to enter the hall.. Because I don't think King Harald entered next to Queen Margrethe and Queen Beatrix..

king Abdullah and princess Madeleine seemed to get along well ..

Are there any pictures of Guillaume and Felix? I only saw Felix for a brief morning at the arrival of the wedding.......but I did not see Guillaume
Guillaume is sitting next to Mette-Marit.

Well King Harald and Queen Beatrix are Crown Princess Victoria's god parents...so I am thinking why there was that separation and they get to sit at the head table.
Queen of Denmark and Finland president are also there. Probably because of the close relationship with Sweden. There are olso Victoria's aunts and Carl-Johan Bernadotte.

loved the look on victoria's face when her father said "son in law"

Anyone got the menu for the gala dinner yet, any royal delicacies on it like dolphin steaks ;)

I know Felipe and Letizia aren't sitting next to each other. Who's sitting next to Letizia? I can't seem to find her in the long table. I always see Felipe, Frederik, Mathilde and Maxima but not Mary and Letizia.

Apparently they are not going to show the whole dinner...

There gonna show the speeches after the dinner, cake and first few dances i believe

Back
Top Bottom