Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now there will be a break again untill the dinner starts in 1.5hours. The dinner and entertainment inside the palace will be covered live by 10 cameras.

YES!!!!:clap::clap:

So, I just finnished watching the ZDF livestream ... oh what a wonderful wedding! :wub:
A very beautiful bride, a groom moved to tears, a wonderful church ceremony.. a wonderful day.

OK. Thank heavens there's a 1hr break. At least I'm able to change clothes and nap. It's 12:30am here. I watched the wedding straight from work. Good thing I had dinner with my friend.

Ok, Royal Forums members, we want pictures from the reception and don't hold back! I know you can get them for the rest of us! Let us see the cake!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Ooooh, I DO like a nice bit of cake!!! Not only do we look forward to the reception pictures but the OFFICIAL ones too don't forget!

Princess Noor is stunning today. :flowers: The combinations of her manner, her smile and her warm aura is more outstanding than her beautiful dress.:notworthy: She is very natural and very pretty. It is very nice of Prince Rashid to accompany her on the carpet. It is apparent that he is a real gentleman.:bow:

Wonderful wedding! Princess Victoria looks beautiful indeed!
We needed this nice break from all those bad things going around the world! I wish the newlyweds all the best!

I don't know. I just got a glimpse of a amusement park with someone on a water slide!!!!:lol:

It's Gröna lund. It's like Tivoly. But Tivoly is at Copenhague. It's bigger and older. But Gröna lund is very beautifull beacause of water.

Well, see you all in an hour or so :lol: Thank you for your company :flowers:

The SVT commentators are eating and a palace representative (I think) is talking to them. I'm guessing this is a sample of some of the food that will be served during the reception, perhaps? It's making me hungry!!! ARGG!!:ROFLMAO:

What a wedding! I am so happy for CP Victoria and Prince Daniel! I got teary-eyed during the ceremony.

Does anyone have any pics of them kissing?

Beautiful You could literally see the love Victoria has for Daniel it was on her face during the entire ceremony ,

I'm guessing by rubbing her thumb on his hand while holding it is comfort to either Daniel or Victoria but it is cute to see

Swedish police estimates that 500,000 people where/are at the streets today :flowers:

Princess Victoria's choice of tiara and wedding dress was marvellous. Also they make a wonderful couple. They look so happy together. I wish them a healty life full of happiness and healthy children. I also want to thank them for giving us the opportunity to see all our favorite royalities all together at once.:flowers:

Swedish members, please tell me if I'm wrong, Princess Victoria said in the balcony speech " Thank you swedish people, you have give me my Prince"

Yes Edward and Sophie was there.
Look at the previous pages there are lots of pics of E&S.

Oh I did.. and saw them. Thanks.

By the time I got here and started posting there were a bazillion before me so I started on the last page.. made a few remarks and went back and read from the beginning.

Now by the time I post this... it'll be three pages back from the quote.

Edward and Sophie I think looked fabulous... at least she didn't lose her heel this time. :whistling:

the etiquette expert is explaining something about princess mary - wonder what she is saying?

So exciting, had to go work for awhile but I'm back....I can honestly say I guessed all WRONG choices for tiaras.haha

Such pretty dresses and jewels. I love so many. Only have a few dislikes Mabel...well what does one expect.....

Queen Rania? I have never said this about her but talk about Tacky! She looks like she's going to the MTV awards!!

Favorites are still Mary Maxima Letizia and GD Maria Teresa and Q Sofia!!

Damn inconsiderate folk around the world viewing it online, making the live stream cut in and out...:p:D

Sharing is caring when one's live feed remains constant...lol.

Ahh well, I have been watching for the past 4 hours, uninterrupted so I guess that's pretty lucky considering the distance and area codes.

The homepage of the royal family has not been updated yet - Daniel is not mentioned so far as the new prince and husband of the crown princess.

any video links to see the ceremony again please?

the etiquette expert is explaining something about princess mary - wonder what she is saying?

what do you mean, carlotta? I haven't noticed at all that Mary has done something wrong.

So it's not finished yet as I thought? Ther is still the gala dinner! Great!:)

It's Gröna lund. It's like Tivoly. But Tivoly is at Copenhague. It's bigger and older. But Gröna lund is very beautifull beacause of water.
Thank you for the information. Stockholm is a lovely city and I have been having a great time watching it on the internet. Thanks to SVT and the feed that allowed all of us outside of Norway to watch the wedding. Thanks to Royal Forums for the link to get to see it. The most wonderful people in the world are watching and talking in the forums. I hate to break away but I've got to track down my mom so I can go grocery shopping:lol:.
They are singing that wonderful song again "When You Tell the World You're Mine"!!!!!! This whole experience has been more than I can say.

Thanks again, everyone on Royal Forums!

Peace Out!!!:lol::lol:

Do they normally show the reception? I don't think I've ever seen a British Royal wedding show the reception. Youtube videos of past wedding( ie Diana, Fergie, Sophie and Camilla) are the only other royal weddings I've seen up until today.

Mette-Marit was my favourite once again. I have loved every dress she has worn at royal gatherings over these last couple of months. She looked lovely in blue today. Pastels look amazing on her.

Silvia and Madeleine looked wonderful. Beautiful colours once again.

I also liked Martha-Louise. Didn't like Mary's dress as much, colour was nice though. Her tiara didn't go with the dress.

Letizia was lovely too but the dress just faded into the background. Her hair was beautiful.

Maxima dress...too dull.

Last edited:
Victorias speech

"Dear, dear friends. I would first like to thank the Swedish people for having given me my prince. We, my husband and I, are so incredibly happy and very grateful that so many want to be here and celebrate with us. This is a tremendous experience, that's our biggest day so far in our lives. To feel your support means more to us than you could ever understand. It is something incredible.
Today is a day that we will bear with us in our hearts for the rest of our lives. "

Back
Top Bottom