Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the dress is not soooo special, but she looks very young in it - and as happy as she is it doesn t matter at all which dress she wears

I have to be honest and say that I always thought Victoria was a bit homely but she made an absolutely beautiful bride. For once, the cameo tiara looked wonderful and she didn't need any more decoration. Her happiness made her surely outshine even the brightest jewels. Very touching.

M-M, and madeleine and Silvia looked stunning as did Maxima. Mary's gown was pretty and would have been better in a deeper sea green shade. Letizia looked ethereally beautiful but I wish she had chosen a dress with some colour.

Rania was the worst dressed apart from Mabel. She looked a mess and very unkempt and like she was trying too hard to work the 'model' look. Very unimpressed considering..

Iman's dress was very dark and 'old' for a little girl. She looked much older than her years and think she would have been better in something summery and fresh as befits a young teenager.

I wish they had shown the guests leaving the church...

Princess Mabel looks awful in this outfit. Not suitable for such a royal wedding at all! She definitely needs a good fashion advisor.

That's Mabel for you - Princess Spotlight. She's not yet dying for attention, but she does love the cameras. Her husband clearly does not and has never liked them either.

Pictures, show me pictures!!!!:lol::lol:

CP Victoria of the designer who designed the wedding dress?

What a lovely gesture the salutes from royal ships

Any pics of Mary, Mette-Marit, the Grand Duchess, Maxima and Letizia? I still have not seen Letizia and I heard she looks lovely.

God, Stockholm is so beautiful - all this green and the canals!!! The ideal place for a beautiful wedding like this one! :)

The King and Queen are waiting for them!

Any pics of Mary, Mette-Marit, the Grand Duchess, Maxima and Letizia? I still have not seen Letizia and I heard she looks lovely.

Mary, Mette-Marit not as I expected. Letizia's gown baby pink and sweet. Could be more beautiful.

Maybe I shouldn't ask this but I'm curious how come Queen Elizabeth or Prince Charles for that matter never attends foreign royal weddings. I mean this one was pretty big tbh.

I like pictures posted by Paty. Colors are lighter and dresses look better.

What a lovely arrival to the palace with the parents waiting

The bridal couple has arrived at their destination...wherever that is...:lol:

I love the hears designed with flowers in the garden!

Please excuse my ignorance. The bridal couple have obviously arrived at the palace. I didn't know the palace was on a body of water....:D My bad!

Are the wedding guests out to the side of the parents? There are a lot of people standing up there

Marys dress was disappointing.
Maxima and Letizia really nailed it this time. They looked beautiful.

Does anyone know the name of the song they played?

Back
Top Bottom