Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say that I think that the qeen just looks incredible
and letizia looks great - i like the dress a lot even if the colour is a bit pale - but her hair is cute

And look at Princess Noor not wearing a tiara...I have seen her wear one in the past. I wonder if it has to do with being divorced now. Hasn't Rosario worn one in the past as well?

Princess Noor used a Queen Noor´tiara but now she is divorced and she has not a tiara.

You've got to be KIDDING. :eek:

You have no idea how much I wish I was kidding... *shudder* ... There's tulle popping out the sides, but it is definitely a pair of trousers

Mabel (hola)

And she's got her hand resting in the pocket...will it never end?

Gorgeous song...and Victoria and Daniel are glowing!

my favourite gown for royal wedding
Queen Silvia and Princess Claire perfect
Princess Madeleine, CP Mette-Marit, CP Letizia, CP Maxima and CP Mary It was not like I expected

Where is Letizia....I haven't seen her yet.

Daniel has such a sloppy grin on his face.

I LOVE it!

Daniel looks like he might cry again! This song is amazing!

What a beautiful song. Daniel looks so happy and moved and in love with his bride.

It's finished???
That was thee shortest ceremony I've ever seen!

Mabel thinks she's going to a hollowing party.

You have no idea how much I wish I was kidding... *shudder* ... There's tulle popping out the sides, but it is definitely a pair of trousers

Mabel (hola)

And she's got her hand resting in the pocket...will it never end?

WHY??????????????:eek::eek::eek:

I agree. Mabel doesn't look terrible....she looks hideous.

Rania's make is horrible ; sorry but did not like it and she used to get well dressed in such occasions !!!

Yes she is one of worst dressed. She could use her arabic tiara

The older bridemaids could have worn some color, I think, otherwise it was perfect!

Queen Sofia and Queen Beatrix holding hands! How nice!

One of the most beautiful and touching weddings I've ever seen!

I am the only one upset to see that Charlene was seated among the Kings and Queen?

She's the only thing I could see when Daniel was making his vows!
Call me an insufferable snob but her presence at such a good place considerably cheapened the event to me. She's not even engaged to PA, for Christ's sake!
I don't mind that she was there but why did they have to sit her among Royal ladies? When Felipe brought Eva at M-M's wedding, she was sited with less important guests, and it should have been the case with Charlene too.

Apart from that mishap, the ceremony was a brilliant success. The music is absolutely dreamy (aside that cheesy English song that closed the ceremony, what the hell was that? It sounded like a Disney song).
Victoria completely surprised me. That tiara is such a hard piece to pull off but she looked magnificent. The dress had the right balance between modesty, modernity and stylishness. I loved the simplicity of the silhouette and that amazing collar (which I found very sexy in the most elegant way possible) and how well cut it was.

Also, I really wasn't sold on Daniel but seeing just how happy he obviously makes Victoria, I say, let him be. The way she kissed his hand when she reached him inside the Church completely silenced my criticisms.

As for the guests, I thought the Queens brought it, but the crown princesses were all underwhelming.

No Kiss????

How cute was Prince Henrik waving his programme at Christian and Christian trying to catch it!

Sophia and Beatrix holding hands and laughing:)

Back
Top Bottom