Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really wish I could understand what the priest is saying!

I don't see Rania on the live stream :/ anyone have a picture?

Acting as regent while the Queen & Crown Prince are in Sweden.

but Prince Joachim - Princess Mabel, Prince Contantjin - Princess Laurentine they are here to Prince Laurent - Princess Claire

What on earth is Mabel wearing? She must have forgotten what function she was invited to. Dear god...

Is it normal in Sweden, that the couple has to stand the whole time during the church service?

BTW, anyone knows when will they stop the broadcast of the wedding?

Has anyone noticed: both, Victoria and Daniel said Daniel's full name in another order than the priest has done during the wedding ceremony. "Olof Daniel" instead of "Daniel Olof". Maybe a secret language between the couple or simply a lovely mistake?

My two preferred dresses : Mette-Marit and Madeleine ! I love that blue colour !
I disliked Letizia and Mary dresses

Oh dear heavens - Mabel IS wearing trousers :ohmy:

I think Rania looks amazing, same for Madeleine, she is also beautiful.

Carl Philip is sooo handsome!
Eye candy.

Queen Rania Al Abdullah paints a very 'un-Queen' like picture. Very dissapointing.

Crown Princess Mary's rather 'modest' use of jewellery has let her down this time. It would have been nice to have seen the parure necklace again as it's been quite some time and would not have been too much considering what most royal ladies are wearing.

The evening dress is nice, but that's all I'd say it is. Far from being one of her most fetching.

It works well with the Order of the Polar Star though. She certainly knows how to colour co-ordinate in this regard.

Has anyone noticed: both, Victoria and Daniel said Daniel's full name in another order than the priest has done during the wedding ceremony. "Olof Daniel" instead of "Daniel Olof". Maybe a secret language between the couple or simply a lovely mistake?

Daniel's full name is 'Olof Daniel Westling' - they both said it correctly, as did the priest :)

My two preferred dresses : Mette-Marit and Madeleine ! I love that blue colour !
I disliked Letizia and Mary dresses

We have similar tastes, Rominet. :flowers: The top of Mary's is weird; Letizia's is too blah. I love MM and Madeleine, also Maxima, Mathilde, Margarita of Romania, Daniel's sister, Silvia, and Sonja.

Disappointed that the 3 Danish sisters all wore the exact same thing they wore to Margrethe's birthday. I'm all for recycling, but two months later is ridiculous!

I like Raina's dress (she could have used a couple of more minutes to fix her hair) but not the tiara.

I am thinking its lovely enough for Princess Iman to wear. And my catty comment of the day is we could add Rainia's tiara with Maria Theresa, spilt in two...and they both would have a nice sized tiara!

And look at Princess Noor not wearing a tiara...I have seen her wear one in the past. I wonder if it has to do with being divorced now. Hasn't Rosario worn one in the past as well?

Awwww :wub: The way Daniel looked to Victoria right now :wub:

i'm in love with this! victoria looks absolutely great, her dress is beautiful. the church is lovely, the music amazing and the flower decorations are delightful. it's all being so emotional.

my congratulations to crown princess victoria and prince daniel! grattis! they are such a lovely couple. daniel looks at victoria with such lovely eyes.

Last edited:
What was handed to Daniel?

Rania's hair is a mess and the makeup too, very disappointing.

Victoria looks so happy

This songs in English!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom