Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Charlene looked lovely. I hope Albert does not keep her hanging on for years like William appears to be doing with Kate.

The whole wedding was so amazing. what a gorgeous and happy couple. Victoria was stunning, radiant, gorgeous!!! The whole wedding was so lovely.

Has Daniel been added to the Royal Website. I didn't see any addition other than the wedding. You could tell, these are two people, truly and totally in love. May God bless them with a long and happy marriage and family life.

Has Daniel been added to the Royal Website. I didn't see any addition other than the wedding. You could tell, these are two people, truly and totally in love. May God bless them with a long and happy marriage and family life.

Prince Daniel has been added to the Swedish version of the Royal Website but not to the English version yet. Check out his page for a cute baby picture!

Yes, Charlene looked lovely. I hope Albert does not keep her hanging on for years like William appears to be doing with Kate.

Yes, or they might start calling her Charlene Wait-stock.:flowers:
It's a pity that someone didnt loan her a tiara for the day, though.
(Miss Axelson was able to get one !)

I think Daniel will be a good prince consort. Not like Henri of Denmark, the whiner.

Yes, or they might start calling her Charlene Wait-stock.:flowers:
It's a pity that someone didnt loan her a tiara for the day, though.
(Miss Axelson was able to get one !)

But William and Kate are young. Albert is in a few years 60. And you all see how he looks now. Charlene must really love him.

In the group pic, I can't see Princess Claire and Prince Laurent why ?

looking at the official picture I have to say that the most beautiful women ist Letizia - a pity she looks kind of absent sad or under pressure most of the time.
Queen Rania used to be a real beauty but now she hat too much plastic surgery - she looks plastic, a pity
I noticed that Queen Paola looks very warm - she has a beautiful expresssion.
I hope, Vikctoria will not the example of her mother and go to the surgeons once - though I have to admit that the doctors of Silvias must be very good, and she has a natural elegance you cannot learn.
Of cours the star in every case is Victoria

Please help in identification anyone. In this picture of the bridal party...of the four older attendants...is Daniel's niece standing next to him (the young lady who carried the rings during the ceremony)...and I know that Vivien Sommerlath is the tallest young lady standing in the middle to the right of Victoria. If someone can identify the other young ladies on either side of Vivien, as well as the young lady to Daniel's left (who was very lovely and professional during the ceremony BTW), I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Rascal

On the right side of Vivien is Giulia Sommerlath, Viviens cousins daughter. On her left side is Madeleine von Dincklage, the granddaughter of Princess Margaretha, the oldest sister of King Carl XVI Gustaf. Daniel's niece who is standing next to him is named Hedvig Blom. When I'm saying right and left I am looking from the attendants view.

Does anybody know who designed that dress? i recently spottetd an actress wearing the same. so i'm wondering who made it.
Her weddingdress: Pär Engsheden. Het dress that she wore at june 18: Elie Saab

Please help in identification anyone. In this picture of the bridal party...of the four older attendants...is Daniel's niece standing next to him (the young lady who carried the rings during the ceremony)...and I know that Vivien Sommerlath is the tallest young lady standing in the middle to the right of Victoria. If someone can identify the other young ladies on either side of Vivien, as well as the young lady to Daniel's left (who was very lovely and professional during the ceremony BTW), I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Rascal

I have noticed that later in the evening during the cake cutting event the children had been given medals. What medals were they? Does anyone know? Thanks.

At 103 pages (and counting) this has to be the single, longest thread on TRF? :flowers:

I missed this if it was on UK TV as I was at work. The only photo I have seen was a really poor one in the Mail on Sunday, how disappointing !!!!. There may be some in a certain "celebrity " magazine later this week , in the meantime thank you to all who have posted pictures of this event.

Victoria looked giddy with happiness.

Daniel was beaming.

A wedding is about the two being wed - everything else is details - and these two could sail around the world on the love that they showed.

I'm happily thumbing through - electronically - the pictures.

Well done - now live in joy, you two!

No problem I was more then happy to do it. I know how to feels to want a permanent copy of a royal wedding and you can't find it anywhere cause so much time has passed. So I thought I'd rip it now while it's still up and then I thought you all may like to have it as well :flowers:

I can't thank you enough for sharing this with us! I have been telling my sister all morning about the wedding and now she wants to see it. And it is so hard to find entire royal weddings online, especially older one's and if there aren't any clips on youtube. Thanks again!!

On the right side of Vivien is Giulia Sommerlath, Viviens cousins daughter. On her left side is Madeleine von Dincklage, the granddaughter of Princess Margaretha, the oldest sister of King Carl XVI Gustaf. Daniel's niece who is standing next to him is named Hedvig Blom. When I'm saying right and left I am looking from the attendants view.

Thanks so much for the response, Cici! So if I understand you correctly, when looking at the photograph itself, Daniel's niece Hedvig is standing next to him, Madeleine von Dincklage is standing next to Victoria and Giulia Sommerlath is the closest to the wall/window, furthest from Victoria?

Thanks again so much for the response! :flowers:

It is not difficult if you are a mother of more than one child, you know. There will always be times when one child is invited to birthday parties, sport events and weddings that the others are not. It is life and must be taught that they are not always welcome 100% of the time to everything. My children never fussed as they were given other activities to do when this situation came about. Better for them to learn early that everyone's life does not revolve around them only.
thank you for the explnation for me it is difficult i have only one and she goes with us eveywehre!

Back
Top Bottom