Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are going on a honeymoon, a long one I think.
But I do not know where.

I guess it is a creative way to move people? I thought it was cute an hour ago...now I'm not so sure.

According to Aftonbladet, Abdullah and Rania left the party already.

I have no idea why Laurentien wore that disaster, but she should be embarrassed to be seen at such a high-profile function looking like that.

Well it is one of the largest palaces in europe and we are getting quite the tour of it following the couple all over the place.:)

I hate the fact that I missed the cake cutting part.
So if anyone has a clip, pic or whatever please post them:flowers::)

Haha poor Iman. From what I've read she didn't seem to be enjoying the occassion.

Wonder if the little ones had their own party with fun food, games and movies?

Dutch princesses are usually a mess.

And Daniel wore those awful glasses!!

I actually like the singers/dancers. They're from the Romeo and Juliet choir, and the romance of the whole thing works so well for a wedding. I don't know why some of you are complaining about it. It's totally non-offensive.

According to Aftonbladet, Abdullah and Rania left the party already.

Who else left the party? Maybe they need to get Iman to bed. It's already 1am if I'm not mistaken. She shouldn't have gone to the reception. She's only 14, the host will understand.

Dutch princesses are usually a mess.

And Daniel wore those awful glasses!!

Only Mabel usually is a mess, Máxima and Laurentien tend to dress a lot better. Though I didn't particularly like Laurentien's outfit today.

And Daniel wearing those glasses was to be expected, he rarely does not wear them.

i like the new dancing now lol. the guys are funny. maby its too many courses took up so much time.

This is quite an event never before has tv been allowed like this in the palace. I bet the party will be going on till early in the morning. the king is quite the party animal :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom