Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The official pictures were a disappointment! The guests were up against a plain wall, of all the places to take a pic that was by far the worst!

Yea the official pics could've been better.
I've seen cheaper weddings with better official pics.

i guess the live broadcast continues untill 12.30. so hopefully we will get a glimpse of the dance

How I understood a part of it: "warm thanks for the love and support you have showed me for yet another year".
Oh yes! I nearly forgot that today it is their wedding anniversary too :bang:, and otherwise this beautifull bride would probably not be here for us to enjoy :flowers:

Wait a minute...it's almost 11pm in Stockholm and it's not dark yet???? Yup that's awesome.

The SVT coverage has shifted to interviewing members of the public, and now experts on the monarchy and on history of the palace.

I had to get up at 4am to watch Charles and Diana. This one was much easier at 7am. And it included a boat ride! :)

Thinking back, I like this one better because I am pretty darn sure the couple are actually in love. I wasn't too sure about Danielle for some time, but in the end I think it can only come to grief if one does NOT marry the person one really loves.

Those photos of the food all look like dishes of appetizers to me? Not anything familiar anyway. But I'd like a glass of champagne! I can't believe how long this dinner goes on. Isn't it 9PM there?

P. Iman never seems to smile. Not only during this wedding but also during other occasions, I never recall seeing her smile.

I could not understand what the King said but when he offered the pink rose to the Queen, I surmised he thanked her for something. Could these among us who know Swedish explain what was said? Also Victoria looked quite moved. Thank you.
Today is the thirty fourth anniversary of their own wedding. I think he must have thanked her for all those beautiful years and the wonderful family she shared in creating.I do not know Swedish but I would think that is approx what he said.
What a gracious KIng!

Wait a minute...it's almost 11pm in Stockholm and it's not dark yet???? Yup that's awesome.
It's totally normal in the summer - here in Finland the time is an hour ahead Sweden's time and it's not that dark here either!

Oooh, in German television they will show some kind of "best of royal weddings" now :) Great!

Here in Scotland it's 21.30, and the sun is still shining. But we're behind Europe by one hour.

Rania looked so tired today. Or not?

The wedding was so amazing! More than the other weddings the last years.
So nice :kiss: I love this couple!

I think Princess Iman is at the kids table (or rather the young adults). Perhaps she is sitting with the Sommerlaths (the bridesmaids).

Rania has young children and a full-time job as Queen, also as a lecturer, I think.

Rania looked so tired today. Or not?

The wedding was so amazing! More than the other weddings the last years.
So nice :kiss: I love this couple!
Queen Rania did look tired - maybe they flew in late... and she was rushed or is rushed to get back home who knows?
This couple rocks!

Today is the thirty fourth anniversary of their own wedding. I think he must have thanked her for all those beautiful years and the wonderful family she shared in creating.I do not know Swedish but I would think that is approx what he said.
What a gracious KIng!

Thank you. I suspected this but he also seems to be quite the comedian as well...I just wish I could understand him. Seems Q Sofia was reading the speech in the program she was holding. It must be difficult for those guests who do not understand Swedish.:flowers:

I received the news about the wedding just now via Twitter. I have not had time to use the computer lately! I'm so excited and happy for them! Victoria, as always, was simple and perfect! In fact, she, her mother and sister could give lessons about elegance and simplicity ...

PERFECT

Back
Top Bottom