Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Silvia and Daniel's father are talking almost non-stop since the beginning of the dinner. They must have a lot to talk about. :)

Queen Silvia is being a very attentive hostess to Mr. Olle Westling from Ockebo.

ohhh just seen king Abdulah sipping champagne!!

I've found Laurentien, Alexandra and Nathalie. Still no Charlene.

Has anyone seen Emma Pernauld today?

Did someone ask about the wife of Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt?

She is not only the first Lady of Sweden, but also an extremely experienced politician and Health Minister.

Crap! I missed the flower scene, the speech, the ladies crying, couldn't they wait a few minutes?! :lol:

So did I. As soon as I left the laptop the good stuff came on. I've been sitting here waiting for something, but no, it comes on when I leave:bang:.

it's my impression or letizia's night gala dress in red is the same of mary's wedding but all modified? Is the same pattern, colour, cintilant and texture???

What are they waiting for now?!
I think most of them in a few hours will be glad to be in a hotel, so that they can order something to actually eat :lol: Room service of the Grand Hotel will have a lot of work tonight :lol:

it's my impression or letizia's night gala dress in red is the same of mary's wedding but all modified? Is the same pattern, colour, cintilant and texture???

It's your impression. They are two different dresses from different designers

Lisa King Abullah is sitting next to Madeleine; I think Rania is sitting next to Albert?! (but I'm not quite sure)

The wedding was so beautiful, everything perfect… Is there a close up of their wedding bands? Maybe I have overseen the photo, there are so many beautiful photos… They are so much in love and I am so happy for them! :wub:

They must be in between courses...P Laurentien ever so gently yawned while P. Letizia seems to be dozing off...

I cant find the Jordan royal family anywhere. Do you know where they are sitting?
KA is seated nxt to the bride's sister on the middle table and QR is seated nxt to Albert of monaco, princess servet nxt to crown prince of holland and Ali on the same table as martha louis and prince nicholas of greece!

qrania has been small like that for such time. thats one big close up lol. she so pretty but i still dont like the dresss maby if the sleeves were of the same length, either way long or short. it just looks odd to me like that, and i dont like her shoes matchng tht way...i feel so picky on her today. lol

I cant find the Jordan royal family anywhere. Do you know where they are sitting?

King Abdullah with Madeleine, Rania with Alberto, and Ali with Martha.

Why was the thread moved from the royal weddings?

Felipe is wowing that lady he is sitting next to with his story lol.

So did I. As soon as I left the laptop the good stuff came on. I've been sitting here waiting for something, but no, it comes on when I leave:bang:.
The same with me! I had to go to have dinner and when I looked at the forum again, I saw that I missed the "good stuff" for TWO minutes!

No, the dress isn't the same. The dress of Frederik and Mary's wedding was plain, with no pattern or texture. The fabric is also very different ;)

Prince Felipe seems to be having a great time! He and Princess Benedikte were laughing a lot

As someone who doesn't understand a lick of Swedish, I was worried about watching the news feed, but I'm loving this! I love seeing all the different personalities and nationalities mingling and chatting. Makes me wish I could be a fly on the way when I see all the hand gestures and laughter!!!! Everyone looks soooo happy.

Back
Top Bottom