Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a table with King Constatine;Queen Rania next to Prince Albert,The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg,Prince Phillipos and Tatiana and then I saw Queen Anne Marie seated elsewhere and I have not see Charlene at the banquet at all. I saw a mix of royals down the main long table with CP Mary seated next to elderly gentleman. etc.. There is a mix going on at the reception.The menu reads truly Nordic.

Well I am shocked!!!!! They just showed a clip of Victoria's wedding on CNN.

And just as shocking, Fox News had a couple of articles up on their website over the past couple of days on the wedding details and the coverage itself. I just didn't expect much news from here in the States.

what did they show? what did they say?

It was actually HLN. They mentioned how the wedding fever in Sweden. They showed a bit of the ceremony, the part with the rings, then they explained Daniels history. His gym, etc. They emphasized that the future "king" is a commoner, kind of like Sophie. They mentioned all of the royals and dignitaries that are in Stockholm attending the wedding.

I didn't like the tone of the anchor's voice. It was almost like she was mocking the wedding or something.

Where is princess Rym Ali ? I saw her huseband and princess S. el Hassan.

regarding charlene sitting with all the other royals: this is not the same as when felipe and eva sannum were going out in the norwegian wedding. charlene is this time albert's guest, albert's companion to the wedding. eva sannum was invited because she, herself, was friends with haakon and MM (and through them she met felipe). i guess this makes a difference in where you are placed.

msnbc a video on their site.

It is news.

What were they saying about the Queen Mum?

I think the royal wedding is an awareness-raising exercise, and to bring in more tourists. I can't say I blame them.

Thank you very much Salma. All of them looked very nice. But I have to add that Princess Noor is my favorite. Her warm aura is much more outstanding than her dress.:flowers:

You are welcome. I´d like see Noor with tiara.

Queen Silvia's tiara keeps glistening in the light.
Letizia does not have anorexia, she looks fine.
Daniel looks quiet surrounded by woman.

And just as shocking, Fox News had a couple of articles up on their website over the past couple of days on the wedding details and the coverage itself. I just didn't expect much news from here in the States.

That is shocking! I wasn't expecting it either. I had the tv on the news channel then I heard Victorias name. I was like "What!!! She's on the news!!" I was probably a little too excited though.

Victoria looks a bit tired now.

Charlene, Tatiana and Carina are not sat at the Table of Honor. So they maybe sat together on the other tables.

Regarding the bouquet does anybody know what kind of flowers those are?Do they have any significance to Sweden? like are they the national flower or something because if not the leave a lot to be desired on an otherwise perfect outfit.
Also does anybody know if the bride will toss her bouquet?Is that done in Sweden?

They're back in the banqueting room... waiting for the next course.

Regarding the bouquet does anybody know what kind of flowers those are?Do they have any significance to Sweden? like are they the national flower or something because if not the leave a lot to be desired on an otherwise perfect outfit.
Also does anybody know if the bride will toss her bouquet?Is that done in Sweden?

The bridal bouquet
The Crown Princess´s bridal bouquet consists of a mixture of traditional Swedish summer flowers and more exotic flowers. All the flowers are white, and the bouquet is tied into a free teardrop shape.

The Crown Princess´s bridal bouquet includes the following flowers: lily of the valley, rose, phalaenopsis orchid, peony, clematis, cosmos, wax flower, sweet pea, dicentra formosa, Mårbacka pelargonium, Amazon lily, gardenia, azalea, bleeding heart and the traditional myrtle from Sofiero.

Awww Silvia gets a flower.

What is he saying? I cannot understand Swedish :(

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw .. the king and queen.

Too romantic - a pink rose from Victoria's dad to her mum

Back
Top Bottom