Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god, its getting boring, when are they gonna hold there speeches!:ermm:

Personally I think its tacky to film anyone while they are eating and/or drinking. Royals, commoners, etc.

Everyone is entitled to some type of privacy even on the world stage.

The best thing about seeing a wedding live is that we are experiencing everything as it happens. The worst thing about experiencing a wedding live is that we are experiencing everything as it happens. Usually, we just see the pre wedding events, the arrivals at the actual wedding, the wedding, some balcony stuff, the official pictures and in the case of the Scandavian royals...the wedding dance.

So now we wait.

Juanita I'm using the same, but here it doesn't work perfectly :(

Mette Marit surprised me with her fashion style and elegance. She looked gorgeous.
Mary as usual was very elegant, Letizia is extremely thin, Charlene looked great and so did Tatiana. Rosario as usual, grouchy. The older queens were more or less what anyone would expect of them in terms of fashion.
Victoria looked so happy and so in love. May they have a long happy life together.

Princess Letizia :sad: She looks unhealthy.

The bride looked beautiful. Her dress was gorgeous....simple, elegant, sophisticated and classy. The way a wedding dress should look. :) I didn't really care for the tiara though.

Technically you can do it - it just is not appropriate.Standard protocol regarding the Queen of England. and the British Royals

Well they just said on Swedish TV that the deal between the court and SVT is that they are not allowed to show them eating. That's why we only see them between the courses and now they are showing the studio again.

Mette Marit surprised me with her fashion style and elegance. She looked gorgeous.
Mary as usual was very elegant, Letizia is extremely thin, Charlene looked great and so did Tatiana. Rosario as usual, grouchy. The older queens were more or less what anyone would expect of them in terms of fashion.
Victoria looked so happy and so in love. May they have a long happy life together.
Victoria looked resplendent and she carries herself with grace and spontaneity.Her enthusiasm is is infectious.Victoria will make a great Queen. I am sooo happy for the couple!

When and where did you see Felix? I only saw Guillaume. With some (ex-)royals from the Balkan.

I saw Felix when the Greek Royal Family came in-Prince Philippos and Prince Nickolas..he was behind them

Victoria looks amazing - the dress is the perfect design for her and proportionately perfect in design for the cameo tiara and veil. The bodice is very much to her styling and the utter simplicity of the design is complimented well by the sparkling cameo earings and cameo bracelet. WHo designed and made it? Are details available? XXXXX

I agree with you Jacknch.:flowers:

Even the Swedish Television link above occasionally gets into a spasm when I change it to full screen - Full Skârm in swedish :)

Juanita I'm using the same, but here it doesn't work perfectly :(
That's strange.. I'm using it for hours and it's fine. Maybe your internet connection is a little slow... :ermm:

Thought last song in church very tacky but loving this day and loving Princess V and the whole Swedish RF. What a great show they have put on!
A friend here that speaks Swedish stated that the last song [in English] was a special one requested by bridal couple and apparently means a great deal to them. So since it was their wedding...............I never heard before, but they loved and wanted it. Otherwise, what a wonderful wedding, beautiful show and enjoyed greatly.

I'm really worried about Letizia - she's never looked this bad. Presumably it's anorexia?

Now they are showing a Victoria through the years montage...how cute.

Perhaps queen Rania is messaging her children!!! I like Letizia and Mary`s way of speaking .

I read that the cake is 3 metters high... But I don't know if it's true...

Has anyone seen Charlene? I saw PA quite easily, but where's CW?

Back
Top Bottom