Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gillaume and MM laughing...Letizia and a professor talking very seriously...Maxima, FRederik and Mathile chatting animatedly...

Seriously, why aren't they eating? I wan't to see the dancing already....and sleep..

Yes they speak English. Since it's a common foundation for them all.

Actually, Guillame is from Luxembourg....not Lichtenstein.

Mary isn't looking anywhere near her usual lovely self. A little washed out. Leti look sincredibly fragile to me

I think it was Guillame, and Sophie of Lichtenstein.
Who was the woman with that stunning amethyst tiara, similar to the swedish one, but it went all the way round.

Does someone have another stream than the one on svt? It keeps freezing for me every five seconds...

Sorry I was not clear, I simply meant that Sophie was from liechtenstein, so people would not think I was talking about the Countess of Wessex.

Oh no, did I hear/understand right... They just said in Swedish that they can't film and show the wedding waltz?

Otherwise, wonderful wedding. My first royal wedding that I'm following live.

No problem Gomnatt....Luxembourgs Guillame is sitting right next to MM. Theres another Guillame there?

I remember a picture of King Constantin and then princes Rania at one of the Spanish weddings. They're quite at ease with each other.
I also wonder what Madeleine and King Abdullah are talking about. I love her necklace by the way. Mette-Marit's hair and tiara a just stunning. Her makeup is perfect.

Seriously, if this were a US broadcast, they would have hired lip readers to tell us what they were saying. Especially Mary's scary story because the camera had a direct and clear shot of that. LOL.

Thought last song in church very tacky but loving this day and loving Princess V and the whole Swedish RF. What a great show they have put on!

Many photos from today from Norwegian press. Lots of lovely pictures :)

Se alle kjolene fra det kongelige bryllupet i Sverige - Norge - NRK Nyheter

Følg Victoria og Daniel Westling og deres gjester direkte her- SPESIAL - Multimedia - Aftenposten.no

KRONPRINSESSEBRYLLUPET - Tomlene opp fra Mette-Marit - Side2

Video of Princess Ingrid Alexandra with her parents followed by other guests. Lovely moment when they "greet" the guards. Great to see her here, and good practice for her, but I had hoped that Marius would be here as well.

Brudepike Ingrid Alexandra hutret på den kongelige løperen - Rampelys - VGTV (Other videos from the wedding can be seen further down)

Such a great night. Lovely of the King and Crown Princess to adress the crowds earlier, and I`m currently watiting for the speaches from the palace.

Well I am shocked!!!!! They just showed a clip of Victoria's wedding on CNN.

Mette Marit surprised me with her fashion style and elegance. She looked gorgeous.
Mary as usual was very elegant, Letizia is extremely thin, Charlene looked great and so did Tatiana. Rosario as usual, grouchy. The older queens were more or less what anyone would expect of them in terms of fashion.
Victoria looked so happy and so in love. May they have a long happy life together.

Isn't it the case that you can't film royals when eating/drinking? I heard that once. You can only film/photograph them before and after dinner/lunch events. It seems not royal to be seen with chewing food for them. Is this correct? That is why they wanted to have privacy.
Technically you can do it - it just is not appropriate.Standard protocol regarding the Queen of England. and the British Royals

Oh no, did I hear/understand right... They just said in Swedish that they can't film and show the wedding waltz?

Otherwise, wonderful wedding. My first royal wedding that I'm following live.

No..? I didn't hear that. They did say that they are not allowed to show them eating/drinking.

Back
Top Bottom