Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there any pictures of Guillaume and Felix? I only saw Felix for a brief morning at the arrival of the wedding.......but I did not see Guillaume

When and where did you see Felix? I only saw Guillaume. With some (ex-)royals from the Balkan.

Obviously, the cake will be at 22.30h, the wedding dance at 23h.

King Abdullah and Princess Madeleine deep in conversation.
So are GD Maria-Teresa (I can't get over her tiara!) and Prince Albert.
There was a close-up of Queen Rania talking to King Constantine. My first impression is improving, she looks beautiful, but once again I'd have loved to see her wear a bigger tiara.
Princess Mette-Marit is so lovely. I also overlooked Princess Mathilde who also looks very pretty, I haven't seen a good picture of her dress but the colour is really nice.

They're showing clips of the ladies' dresses and I finally had a better look at Queen Rania's dress, including the back. It's quite pretty. The commentators seemed to like it too. Mette-Marit's is my favourite though. Gorgeous colour. Lots of ladies wearing different shades of blue.

This is also my first live Royal event. I am just beside myself. The jewels in pictures are Nothing compared to Live. The room was heavenly!

I love seeing royals do ordinary things, like scratch their noses etc... Maxima is amazing live, she really is gorgeous today, she just talks and talks.haha!!

What time for us dummies do you think the rest will be?

This is also my first live Royal event. I am just beside myself. The jewels in pictures are Nothing compared to Live. The room was heavenly!

I love seeing royals do ordinary things, like scratch their noses etc... Maxima is amazing live, she really is gorgeous today, she just talks and talks.haha!!

What time for us dummies do you think the rest will be?

I just smile when I saw Maxima chatting with Frederik. She's very lively. Frederik's face is so funny. All crown princely couples are separated with each other.

King Abdullah and Princess Madeleine deep in conversation.
So are GD Maria-Teresa (I can't get over her tiara!) and Prince Albert.
There was a close-up of Queen Rania talking to King Constantine. My first impression is improving, she looks beautiful, but once again I'd have loved to see her wear a bigger tiara.
Princess Mette-Marit is so lovely. I also overlooked Princess Mathilde who also looks very pretty, I haven't seen a good picture of her dress but the colour is really nice.

They're showing clips of the ladies' dresses and I finally had a better look at Queen Rania's dress, including the back. It's quite pretty. The commentators seemed to like it too. Mette-Marit's is my favourite though. Gorgeous colour. Lots of ladies wearing different shades of blue.

Picture of entire dress princess Mathilde
Imageshack - felipematildez.jpg

What a beautiful wedding, probably the most wonderful royal wedding I've ever seen. At least it was the first one I got teary eyes and actually shed some tears :lol: Victoria looked stunning and both of them so happy, actually I think I've never seen such a happy royal couple.

Loved both Mette Marits and Letizias looks. Somehow I think Mabel outfit looked like she tore her dress, then had to put on trousers and put some parts of her dress above it... Because the upper part looked like a real dress and the skirt-thingy had exactly the same colour:ermm:

What a wonderful menu! It's almost dinner time around here, so reading to this right now made my stomach almost scream inside of me :lol:

Oh and it's my second royal wedding. The first was the wedding of Felipe and Letizia and I have to say that I find this wedding completely different... And more... emotional, warm.

Oh, no. I've lost my stream. Can someone post it for me, pleaaaaaaaase. Thank you!

Is this anyone else first time watching a royal wedding live? It is mine :D

Second time with me, the first was Prince Charles & Camilla's Wedding. :lol:
So I'm very happy that I get to watch Princess Victoria's Wedding. :in_love:
And I'll be searching for other Royal Weddings Online. :ROFLMAO:

Saw Prince Charles and Camilla's wedding but I've never seen a Royal wedding on such a large scale. Those weddings I've only seen on youtube (ie Fergie, Diana)

Isn't it the case that you can't film royals when eating/drinking? I heard that once. You can only film/photograph them before and after dinner/lunch events. It seems not royal to be seen with chewing food for them. Is this correct? That is why they wanted to have privacy.

I already saw many weddings live - the first heir to the throne wedding I saw was Filip and Mathilde in 1999. And the very first 'regular' royal wedding was Prince Maurits and Marilène in May 1998.

Back
Top Bottom