Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is she saying!!!
Someone translate please!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Victoria just said, "Thanks, ya'll!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My internet wasn't streaming the video well, so thanks to everyone for posting pictures up during the ceremony and after it.

The wedding was beautiful and even with 2 second sound bits ever minute it did sound incredible - possibly release a CD or DVD? :lol:

I think all the women looked beautiful. Mary always impresses me. Victoria is so beautiful - I too thought the tiara was a poor choice but she makes it look spectacular. Daniel is just beaming today :flowers: Looking forward to more pictures and hopefully clips on youtube.

I thought it was nice she spoke :D

She thanked the crowds for giving her her Prince and thanked to all Swedes in her and her husband's behalf.

For what I'm reading from facebook, lol, she is thanking the people for "giving" her a Prince

I'm getting dizzy from lack of sleep oh well this is so worth it.

Its great seeing the royals and family on the balcony and not only the bride & groom.

Now there will be a break again untill the dinner starts in 1.5hours. The dinner and entertainment inside the palace will be covered live by 10 cameras.

She thanked the Swedish people for giving her Daniel. So great!

Now there will be a break again untill the dinner starts in 1.5hours. The dinner and entertainment inside the palace will be covered live by 10 cameras.

Dinner is in 1.5 hours??
They will show reruns of the wedding in the meantime then?

She thanked the crowds for giving her her Prince and thanked to all Swedes in her and her husband's behalf.

Thank you for the translation. I wish you could done it from the beginning earlier during the wedding. I would have paid you for it!:lol:

The cameo tiara is to remind of the Napoleonic era- and the lace veil if I am not mistaken was her mother's veil Queen Silvia who was married on this day thirty four years ago.. The bridal gown was lovely in design but badly executed as the when they lifted the train one could see the veil's hem and it was not lined in something to conceal the visibility of the hemming.
All those Queens as you say in one place except for the Prince of Wales and the DOC who has a chest infection.
I saw Monaco's Prince Albert right up front as I think he and Victoria are great friends sharing a special communication as true allies and I also charming Charlene in her lovely gown in beige chiffon and diamond earrings; gown draped on one side with half pleats. sitting behind the Prince.Cp Mary looked stunning and Letizia for once missed the mark for me.Silvia also looked stunning.And Maddie was very beautiful and I lubed her gown. King Gustaf as usual a picture of dignity and calm.He is a King I admire.
It was a wonderful and breathtaking nuptial and I wish the newlyweds all the happiness in the world. I hope we see pics of them cutting the cake.

:flowers: I share what you've said.

Thank you for letting us know - I am in Australia and it is 2.30am (20th) and I am struggling to stay awake - I may call it a night and see the pics from the dinner after some sleep.

Well folks its been a pleasure! It is 17.30 and I'm off to a Grease night for a friend's birthday. Enjoy the rest of the viewing can't wait to catch up tomorrow

OMG! Soemone spoke english ;) lol are they showing the WHOLE dinner?

Oh it would be wonderful to see what all the royals together!
I'm not doubting what you are saying but they will go back to the palace only in 1.5 hours? If it is, that's very cool beucase I have to study hard :lol:

:lol:

I want to see the cake! :D

Ok, Royal Forums members, we want pictures from the reception and don't hold back! I know you can get them for the rest of us! Let us see the cake!!!!:ROFLMAO:

My opinion on the outfits.
Loves
1. Princess Claire

2. Queen Silvia
3. Tatiana Blatnik
4. Charlene Wittstock
5. CP Maxima (colors would be different)

6. Queen Sofia

I had better wait
1. CP Mary
2. CP Mette-Marit
3. Princess Madeleine
4. Princess Martha-louise
5. CP Letizia

Dislike
1. Princess Elena

2. Princess Mabel
3. Princess Laurentine

PPE Agency The

PPE Agency pictures of the barge.

Can someone post a picture of Princess Claire and Laurentien?

Back
Top Bottom