Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're going to the royal palace and the guests should already be there.

Okay not to be funny...and I certainly didn't readh the official wedding stuff...but

WHERE ARE THEY GOING IN THE BOAT?

and I have to ask the question...where are teh rest of the guests?

The boat will take them to the Royal Palace. Once their they will receive royal salutes from ships such as the Norge, Danneborg and HMS Kent.

No idea where the guests went! I wanted to see them leaving the cathedral and interacting

The guest should be at the reception venue. Isn't the reception being held at the royal palace? Well if it is then thats where the guests are.

I am watching the wedding in Singapore (Asia), now it's 11pm.

This is the first time I watching a live coverage of a royal wedding. Love the gown and the bouquet - it just seems so fairy tale. Can feel the clear happiness in Princess Victoria's smile and body language.

A true glittering event.

What was the name of the song in english? Thanks

I feel bad that people tried to put such negativity on this wedding i think it will all ends perfect for them and the country. I think sweden will be highlighted so well in these days coming. It is for me I didnt know it looks beautiful there i just want to go and vist.

Victoria's working it , ...from Car to Chapel to Carriage, to Royal ship, all in Tiara and wedding dress. :flowers: Amazing.
I love it.

P.S. Was that Tivoli behind them on the boat?

I don't know. I just got a glimpse of a amusement park with someone on a water slide!!!!:lol:

I am watching the wedding in Singapore (Asia), now it's 11pm.

This is the first time I watching a live coverage of a royal wedding. Love the gown and the bouquet - it just seems so fairy tale. Can feel the clear happiness in Princess Victoria's smile and body language.

A true glittering event.

Me too. You're in Singapore and a Royal watcher too?

Perhaps Mabel just has terrible taste and doesn't listen to fashion advisors?
Her outfit is bewildering. imo

The wedding is perfect, absolutely perfect. :flowers:

This is the first time I'm watching a live royal wedding myself, and its still morning where I'm at. Early morning.

Those oarsmen are kinda cute!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I LOVE Victoria's dress, and her tiara is impressive! Lovely bride!!!

Ships along the cortège route with the Royal Barge

The Crown Princess Couple will be travelling in the Royal Barge Vasaorden from the Vasa Museum on Djurgården to Logårdstrappan at Skeppsbron.
The barge will be rowed by eighteen cadets from the Naval College.

Stockholm bay will be thronging with Swedish and foreign warships flying their flags high. HMS Visborg and the saluting battery at Kastellholmen will fire a 21-gun salute for the bride and groom and ships' crews will man the gunwales.

The lutheran marriage seems to be less magnificent than the catholic and orthodox ones.

Royal wedding ceremony, the royal tour, military boots designed a wonderful transition. Certainly a very beautiful country Sweden. I want to visit soon.

Such a beautiful wedding. Victoria looks timeless. Im so glad for the internet so I get to watch this and I LOVED all the different tiaras

I have to admit that when I saw the pictures of S and CG wedding I hated the cameo tiara and prayed that Vic would not wear it, but maybe is the HD photos, or something that I actually like the Tiara

Longer sleeves would impede her waving and no sleeves would give us all a view of her armpit every time she waved!:ohmy:

Longer sleeves would, according to me, not necessarily have impeded her waving; as far as I can remember she is the only one wearing a sleeveless dress.

The dress did not blow me away at all but I think it then suits who she is.

Whats with the black around Charlenes eyes?
Who wants racoon eyes on a wedding day like this!

OMG!!! what was she thinking?? Can`t dress like that in a wedding:bang:

That's Mabel for you - Princess Spotlight. She's not yet dying for attention, but she does love the cameras. Her husband clearly does not and has never liked them either.

Back
Top Bottom