Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a wonderful ceremony and bride!!!! Everything was superb!!!
I wish them a life full of happiness!!!!! :flowers:

There's men running with the carriage.
I guess they're super fit.

That couldn't be me. I would have been sitting on the curb back by the cathedral out of breath saying, "I'll catch up!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think the blue carpet is actually starting to grow on me, maybe just maybe!

Victoria looks amazing - the dress is the perfect design for her and proportionately perfect in design for the cameo tiara and veil. The bodice is very much to her styling and the utter simplicity of the design is complimented well by the sparkling cameo earings and cameo bracelet. WHo designed and made it? Are details available? XXXXX

That was beautiful. I loved it when Daniel started crying. Victoria looked so happy when she was standing on the stairs that it just bubbled over!

I feel like I'm eating my words- the Cameo tiara (yay, I won my bet on that one!) actually looks good on Victoria. Shock!

Loved the live feed showing all the jewels!

you are not the only one eating your words! i think victoria is pulling it off beautifully.

I have to get used to calling him Prince Daniel now.

What a wonderful wedding. They both look radiant with happiness. Princess Victoria looks every inch the furture Queen she'll be! Her gown suits her perfectly, and the Cameo parure (tiara, earring, bracelet) gives a vibrant Royal touch.:flowers:

Mabel looked horrible does her husband not have eyes he could have said something.

Forgot to add, I'm glad Madeleine shut up her detractors with her impeccable behavior.

There were people who were insinuating she might attempt to sabotage her own sister's wedding with bad attitude (rolling my eyes).
As expected, she was nothing short of graceful, supportive and enthusiastic and never did anything to upstage the bride at any point of the three days events.

Well done Madeleine!

I agree. Madeleine is a class act and I expected no less from her. I knew she step up to the plate and show who she really is. Indeed, well done, Madeleine! You go, girlfriend!!!!:lol:

Didn't they sign the marriage license or have they done that already. You can tell that they are two people deeply in love.

Mabel looked horrible does her husband not have eyes he could have said something.
I don't know that she looks horrible as much as she is inappropriate. This is not the time or place to try to be funky and original, so in that context she looks like a clown.

Madeleine must have be a bit wistful. But she was a class act, regal, composed and beautiful.

The sun is shining on them now. :flowers:

I saw some orders and decorations on Daniel's attire. He didn't had them on in the church. When did this happen?

What a wonderful wedding. They both look radiant with happiness. Princess Victoria looks every inch the furture Queen she'll be! Her gown suits her perfectly, and the Cameo parure (tiara, earring, bracelet) gives a vibrant Royal touch.:flowers:

That wedding gown is beautiful in its simplicity. She looked wonderful. She kept her jewelry simple and her makeup was impeccable. She looked like herself only more so. She is a beautiful bride. Daniel is handsome. I wish he would give a bigger smile but no matter.:lol:

Mabel looks hideous and gross, that pant thingy is not nice for any occasion unless its for gardening!

i guess after the procession there is the procession in the vasaorden. when does the dinner start then? i wonder if they will still broadcast it! :)

now we have the official pictures to look forward to!

I don't know that she looks horrible as much as she is inappropriate. This is not the time or place to try to be funky and original, so in that context she looks like a clown.

I looked for them and I didn't recognize them. Does anyone have a pix of them? I recognized every one else......:ermm:

Wow, those security guys must be very fit. They are running since the carriage has started its way.

i guess after the procession there is the procession in the vasaorden. when does the dinner start then? i wonder if they will still broadcast it! :)

now we have the official pictures to look forward to!

Svt will broadcast untill midnight in Sweden thats 7hours more inluding balcony and dinner.

I saw some orders and decorations on Daniel's attire. He didn't had them on in the church. When did this happen?

before they left the church. when they were inside with the doors closed.

Worst dress award goes to Mabel. Just a terrible outfit! She could have done better.

Maxima, Mette-Marit, Queen Margrathe and Mary did not disappoint. Madeliene and Queen Silvia looked amazing. Letizia and Laurentien looked beautiful. Glad to see Letizia in a beautiful updo bc it doesn't happen very often.

And Victoria just looked stunning. They are so in love and so happy.

Any pictures of the Luxembourg Royals? Haven't seen one at all.

The dissapointing thing with Rania is that she puts in more effort with her appearance when attending come celebrity event in the States. Yet when representing her country, it's a dismal effort to look every inch the Queen that she should be. Especially when on display on such an international scale.

terrible dress and another odd rania smirk. i think iman is to become a mini queen rania lol.

I think the queens tiara would looked better for her victoria but she looked great either way very nice for her.

Back
Top Bottom