Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I already uploaded the full wedding from the rip I had off SVT it's a page or two back, along with streaming links and I ripped most of what I could find from the concert as well as the full documentary. But now I'm uploading the full concert the wedding summary the engagement announcement and a bunch of other pre-wedding events plus pre-wedding interview. Plus I always find for me personally torrents take too long.

Just love the picture on the royal boat- it's a fairy tale picture!

about the dinner the dinner guests wear in rikssalen but one could see when guests leaving for the dance and cake there where guests in other rooms, did many guets eat in other rooms?

about the dinner the dinner guests wear in rikssalen but one could see when guests leaving for the dance and cake there where guests in other rooms, did many guets eat in other rooms?

Here you can see a plan of the tables. There where 15 round tables in 2 of the Appartements of the Royal Orders.

There's something that has been bugging me for a while as I look at all the royal weddings and that is do other royals know what the wedding dress or bridal party dresses look like as the Royals don't look at all suprised by what htye see, some don't really show any emotion at all. At Victoria's wedding there was no reall wow looks on thier faces just meh looks, sure there were a few wispers here and there but nothing to outstanding.

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel visited Växjö, the Cultural Heritage Park/Museum of Småland. They were given a Glass Tree as a wedding gift. Glass designer Nina Westman talked about her artistic thoughts on ice glass.
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
"Victoria and Daniel" as the leaves of the tree
Scanpix Norge

Last edited:
Beautiful. I'll take a black and white photo over color anytime.

I loved Victorias tiara but I know a lot of you didnt so I would like to know why you didnt like it.Id love to hear your opinion.

The latest photos released in b&w are lovely & very effective.

Absolutely stunning b&w photos - thanks for posting them!

Back
Top Bottom