Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MM looks beautiful but everything is ruffles for her these days.
When I saw Mette-Merit my forst thought was "Is that a baby bump?"

Here's a video of some guests arriving:

Royal wedding, Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling

Crown Princess Mary's rather 'modest' use of jewellery has let her down this time.
I suspect Mary--being a classy lady---didn't want to outshine the bride with her jewelry. And you have to admit--Victoria's wedding dress and jewelry were elegant but understated---not a lot of bling.

Hello Magazine readers voted Queen Rania and Mary (in that order) the most elegant wedding guests.

You vote Queen Rania and Crown Princess Mary most elegant wedding guests

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden was regal on her June 19 wedding day, but according to our hellomagazine.com poll, it was Queen Rania of Jordan, wearing Armani, who reigned in the guest style stakes.

The stylish queen earned more than a quarter of votes, pipping Denmark’s Crown Princess Mary, whose pleated dress was voted second most elegant with 18 per cent of the share.

http://royalweddings.hellomagazine....-elegant/vote/queen-rania/0-0-631/vote--z.jpg

Rounding out the top five, in order, were, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Spain’s Crown Princess Letizia and Prince Albert’s love Charlene Wittstock, who’s fittingly set to be a royal bride herself next year.

Click here to view the complete gallery of guests attending Victoria and Daniel's lavish nuptials.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw Mette-Merit my forst thought was "Is that a baby bump?"

There was a big discussion about it when she was seen 2 days before the wedding leaving for the pre-wedding dinner at Drottningholm seen here. I thought she was and wears the ruffles to hide it!

Are there any pictures of the bridal party? ( I mean the children)
Here you go! Sorry if someone already posted it...I'm still reading posts :)

http://www.newser.com/getimage.aspx?mediaid=742242

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - JUNE 19: Page Boys Ian De Geer, Prince Christian, flower girls Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Princess Catharina-Amalia, Vera Blom and Leopold Sommerlath attend the wedding ceremony between Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling at Stockholm Cathedral on June 19, 2010 in Stockholm, Sweden. (Getty Images)
Maybe I shouldn't ask this but I'm curious how come Queen Elizabeth or Prince Charles for that matter never attends foreign royal weddings. I mean this one was pretty big tbh.
They were at Royal Ascot! Can you believe that?????
It's Gröna lund. It's like Tivoly. But Tivoly is at Copenhague. It's bigger and older. But Gröna lund is very beautifull beacause of water.
Check out the picture of the park at night!!!
Gröna Lund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bless their hearts! Victoria and Daniel are real super troopers! They must be getting a little tired. It's been such a big day for the both of them. By now I would be gently asking for a chair to sit down. You know, she can slip her shoes off and nobody would know....:lol: She might be wearing flip flops under that gown!!!:ROFLMAO:

This is from the Official press release:

Crown Princess Victoria's gown

This is the official press release:
The Bride
The Wedding Dress
Crown Princess Victoria's wedding dress was designed by Pär Engsheden.
It is made of cream-coloured duchess silk satin, with short sleeves and a turned-out collar, which follows the rounded neckline. The dress has a v-shaped back with covered buttons. The sash at the waist is buttoned up at the back.

The train is edged with a border, fastened at the waist, and has the same shape as the veil. The train is almost five metres long.

The Crown Princess's shoes are made up in the same fabric as her dress.

The cameo tiara
The word "cameo" means a precious stone decorated in raised relief. The tiara is made of gold, pearls and cameos. The central cameo depicts Cupid and Psyche from Greek mythology.
The seven cameos were not originally carved for the tiara, as can be seen in their different shapes and colours.

The cameo tiara was also worn by Queen Silvia at the royal wedding on 19 June 1976.

The Crown Princess is therefore continuing a tradition started by Princess Birgitta. She was the first Haga Princes to marry, and chose the cameo tiara for her wedding in 1961 to Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern.

Princess Désirée also chose the same tiara as her bridal crown when she married Baron Niclas Silfverschiöld in 1964.

Queen Josefina's legacy
The tiara was probably a gift from Napoleon to his wife, Empress Josephine, in 1809. It was made at the Nitot studio in Paris.
The empress bequeathed the tiara to her granddaughter Josefina who, on 19 June 1823, became the Crown Princess of Sweden when she married Crown Prince Oscar (the future King Oscar I).

With the next generation of the Bernadotte dynasty, the tiara was owned by Queen Josefina's daughter Princess Eugénie, who in turn left the tiara to her nephew Prince Eugen.

The prince gave the tiara to Princess Sibylla on her marriage to Prince Gustaf Adolf in 1932. The King was left the tiara by his mother.

The Bridal Veil
The Crown Princess is wearing Queen Sofia's lace veil. It is the same veil that was worn by Crown Princess Victoria's mother, Queen Silvia, at her marriage to King Carl Gustaf in 1976.
This veil was given by Queen Sofia to her youngest son, Prince Eugen. Prince Eugen then passed the veil on to Princess Sibylla, who wore it under a garland of myrtle at her marriage to Prince Gustaf Adolf in Koburg in 1932.

Queen Sofia's veil was also worn by the Princesses Désirée in 1964, Margaretha in 1964 and Christina in 1974.

The bridal bouquet
The Crown Princess´s bridal bouquet consists of a mixture of traditional Swedish summer flowers and more exotic flowers. All the flowers are white, and the bouquet is tied into a free teardrop shape.

The Crown Princess´s bridal bouquet includes the following flowers: lily of the valley, rose, phalaenopsis orchid, peony, clematis, cosmos, wax flower, sweet pea, dicentra formosa, Mårbacka pelargonium, Amazon lily, gardenia, azalea, bleeding heart and the traditional myrtle from Sofiero

Another article said Victoria (and her mother) wore custon Roger Vivier shoes. Victoria's were white silk in the Belle Du Nuit style.

It took some digging, but I found of picture of Victoria's wedding shoes:

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/062110-shoe-300.jpg

Courtesy of Roger Vivier

Now if only I could find out what was served at the reception! All I've been able to find is "an advanced Swedish menu"---what ever that is.
Cake looked like it had both chocolate and vanilla layers.
Nothing else on this scale coming up until William, right?
Albert and Charlene's wedding will probably be large scale since he's a reigning monarch.
Did Victoria call them on the dance floor or is it tradition that they dance with the couple?? Or was it spur of the moment?
I could be wrong but I think the King and Queen joined them because it was also their anniversary.
There was a big discussion about it when she was seen 2 days before the wedding leaving for the pre-wedding dinner at Drottningholm seen here. I thought she was and wears the ruffles to hide it!
Looks like a baby bump to me!

Now if only I could find out what was served at the reception! All I've been able to find is "an advanced Swedish menu"---what ever that is.

Menu for the wedding.
The Menu - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

They were at Royal Ascot! Can you believe that?????

Sorry but Royal Ascot finished on the 19th.
The Queen never attends foreign royal weddings.
Prince Charles never attended Royal Ascot, due to the fact that he was recovering from a serious chest infection.

If anyone has the english translation of these excellent toasts, could you please post when available? Or links to the text that I can translate? Thanks!

Sorry if someone has already posted these...I'm not done reading the comments yet :(

Video of Prince Daniel's sppech. It is partially in English and is sub titled.

Print Send newsitem Comentar
'I love you Victoria': Sweden takes new prince to their hearts after wedding speech

His radiant bride, Crown Princess Victoria, was visibly moved by his words during their wedding banquet, at times clasping his hand and wiping away a tear, at other times blushing.

And, according to one online poll, Prince Daniel's emotional speech has had a huge impact in their native Sweden, catapulting the former personal trainer into second place on a list of the most popular royals - behind Victoria herself.

It was not just that the newest member of the royal family switched easily between Swedish and English - in a seven-minute address made without notes.

Daniel expressed himself confidently, opening his heart unashamedly on his feelings for his wife.

"I love you, Victoria, and I am proud that we are here together", he told her before 600 VIP guests including crowned heads of state. "And I am so happy to be your husband."

There was also a joking allusion to his own background."Once upon a time, there was a young man, who while perhaps not a frog, was certainly not a prince," he said.

The 36-year-old went on to recall an early episode from their courtship when the future queen stayed up all night writing before an official trip abroad.

"When I got up, I found 30 beautiful letters, addressed to me, one for each day she would be away."

Speaking to the The Local newspaper top Swedish public speaking consultant Katti Sandberg summed up why it was so effective.

"He spoke without notes and was very emotional. Not using a script makes it feel like it comes from the heart," she said.

"We Swedes are not so used to such emotional speeches - and that made the effect even greater".

Olle Westing's speech with subtitles:
Father of the Bride Wedding Speech - Victoria and Daniel’s wedding – Olle Westling’s Speech (Subtitled)

Video of the King's speech:
YouTube - King's Carl XVI Gustaf Wedding Speech - 19 June 2010 /Text - Translation /

And the translation:

H.M. the King's speech to the married couple, June 19, 2010

Translation:

Your Majesties,
Your Imperial Highness,
Your Royal Highnesses,
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Her Majesty the Queen and I wish to greet you all with a most heartily welcome to the Royal Palace and to this wedding gala dinner. It is wonderful to see you all here! On behalf of my family — and especially on behalf of my oldest daughter and my son-in-law — I wish to thank you for coming and for participating in our joy! You will always be a part of this unforgettable and memorable day!

Your Royal Highnesses Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel!
Dear newly-weds!

The Queen and I would like to wish you — The Crown Princess of Sweden and Prince Daniel — all the best for the life ahead together!

It is a major step in life to enter into marriage. Not only for the bride and groom, but also for their parents. The promise you have given to each other today on mutual support and loyalty ties the two of you further together. It is, however, an unavoidable consequence of your decision that the ties to your parents thus will be changed. From now on, your first loyalty will be to one another.

We as parents take joy in the affection by which you look at each other. But — as so many parents before us have experienced — the joy of seeing one's children standing on their own to build their families, is also spiced with a touch of grief. I wish that you also one day will be able to experience such happiness that we feel today.

Dear Victoria!
You are the successor to the throne of Sweden. It is a mission that comes with duties and responsibilities. And it is with pride and gratitude I have seen you grow into this role.

One day you will — because so it is stated in our constitution — succeed me as the head of state of Sweden. My mind is put at ease when I see the wisdom and determination by which you prepare yourself for this task.

I know that I share this confidence with a large number of the Swedish people. You could, perhaps, with a reference to our ancestor Karl XIV Johan, say "The love of the people is my reward."

Our relation is, however, deeper than that between a monarch and his successor. I am your father. You are my beloved daughter.

No one should believe anything else than that my highest wish has always been — and is — to see you happy. It has therefore always been self-evident to your mother the Queen and me, that you — as any person in our country — should have the freedom to choose your life´s companion as your heart desires. I have today seeked to make this point clear by accompanying you to your future husband, and thereby confirming the decision to approve of your marriage according to our constitution.

Dear Daniel!
On behalf of the Queen and myself I would like to welcome you most warmly into our family. We would also like to congratulate our daughter on her choice of husband. And we — your parents-in-law — congratulate you on your choice of wife.

We have got to know you as a very ambitious and skilful entrepreneur. I have often been impressed by the purposefulness and the go-ahead spirit which you have shown. And we have with approval noticed the energy and determination by which you have been preparing yourself for your mission as Prince Consort. That is: to give your wife, the Crown Princess, support and confidence.

We are also delighted to have made the acquaintance with your parents Eva and Olle Westling as well as your large and lovely family.

Dear Victoria and Daniel!
The Queen and I, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine would like to congratulate you and wish you all the best. On your walk through life together, you can always count on our support and affection. And we pray that God Almighty always will be merciful to you.

Finally, I would like to propose a toast to — and that we all raise a cheer for — the Crown Princess and Prince Daniel, our beloved and beautiful bridal couple.

Four cheers for them!

More: http://www.royalcourt.se/

I didn't realize that Daniel had an emergency kidney transplant in February and his father was the donor!

Albert and Charlene's wedding will probably be large scale since he's a reigning monarch.
Again, at the time of this wedding, they were not engaged.
Also Albert and Charlene's wedding will probably be low key compared to this one, I doubt their will be that many royals attending.
Looks like a baby bump to me!
She's not pregnant, the wind blew her dress.

Oh, I agree. But where I was coming from is, she didn't get value. She never should have skimped. But the gown fell short of anything, but plain, with a beautiful bride.
Plain???? I beg to differ. It was---and is---timeless elegance. Compare it to Princess Diana's wedding gown: the style pidgeon holes the wedding into a time frame of 2 or 3 years. Victoria's grand daughter can wear that dress in 50 years and it will still be timeless elegance.

I'm not sure of the price of the dress, but $103,000 might not be far off the mark. I'm sure it was Haute Couture (every stitch is done by hand) and her shoes were custom made by a high end designer.
She's not pregnant, the wind blew her dress.
There was no wind in the picture taken 2 days before the wedding---and no ruffles to hide anything.
See any wind in this picture? Or any ruffles?

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c71692/media/image/201006/phpckl7M4kungligt2.jpg

Countess , you are so right, the gown was overpriced in my estimation as well. With the estimated $100,000 dollars American perhaps Victoria could have gone to Paris couture like her mother did.Or perhaps she could have bought something from the US. I kinda wonder about the price tag of the gown with it being so exorbitant.The main thing is that she is happy along with her husband and that they have a wonderful life together.

IMHO, an American or French designer would have been a horrible Faux Pas. She is the Crown Princess, and much of her current work is dedicated to promoting Sweden and it's companies and interests. (She declined her invitation to Charles and Camilla's wedding--if you recall---because she was scheduled to open an IKEA store.) What kind of message would using a foreign designer have sent? It would have comprimised her integrity and made her look like a hippocrit. She did use a French designer for her shoes, but that was relatively minor.

When Diana was still married to Charles, all her "working" clothes came from Brit designers....and she had that exactly right!

I wonder what the source for the $100.000 price tag is, please?
Strikes me as quite improbable. The costs for real haute couture lie besides in the label itself and the fabrics mostly in the working hours for doing every step of the working process, last but not least time-consuming beading and embroidery, by hand; in that regard, the wedding dress was plain indeed. Of course everything was handmade, but haute couture is also defined by craftsmanship, and Engesheden simply does not do haute couture.

While I'm glad that the dress is timeless, it's also a design with has been a regular in different variations for ages, and there is no particular detailing in the design which signifies that the Crown Princess of Sweden was the wearer.
In terms of craftsmanship, the bodice has no perfect fit, the seams at the bust do not show great expertise, and I don't like how the train is so very visibly made of three panels. The collar is anchored quite perfectly though, the silhouette flatters CP Victoria, and the back and side views of the gown are beautiful, in contrast to the view from the front.

With Queen Silvia having chosen Dior for her wedding dress, and with CP Victoria's complete wedding week wardrobe by Elie Saab, I'm certain that no-one would have minded in the least if Victoria had chosen an international designer.
But compared to quite a few evening gowns Engesheden has made for the Crown Princess which simply do not hold up, he did a good, tasteful job within his limitations and certainly also according to the bride's wishes.

Of all the crown princely weddings, this one has to be my favorite with its blend of tradition and contemporary and all the love and happiness (hoping it continues till death do they part). So a huge thanks for all the photos and videos! :flowers:

Ever since the engagement CP Victoria has really blossomed. Daniel's love seems to give her a confidence. I really think that, together, they will be a huge asset to Sweden.

At the wedding, Victoria really did steal her own show, even making the camio tiara look good! Yet I'm undecided about her actual gown. It was unexpectedly expected. I anticipated her wearing a classic dress of understated elegance, which she did and looked lovely in, but there was something about the design of the finished product that made it unexpected. I think it's the bodice and that I expected something a little more tailored.

I didn't like the outfits worn by the attendants. The dresses of the flower girls were too severe and, compared to the attire of the guests, the outfits of the page boys were a tad informal, I thought.

I loved the manner in which the King and the Crown Princess entered the church together and the kiss he gave his daughter when they arrived at Daniel's side - it made a public affair private.

Judging from the other crown princesses (Maxima, Mary, Mette-Marit) Victoria seems so loved and appreciated. I enjoyed seeing them behave like guests at the wedding of a friend / family member, taking pictures, laughing, talking.

The speeches of the King (the rose) and Prince Daniel were so romantic.

Here's to happily ever after!

Mette Marit is not pregnant, I thought that at the time too but if she was she woudl be 4 - 5 month by now and it would be hard to hide it!
In this picture taken the next day you can see clearly she's not pregnant.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/102207088/WireImage

Perhaps it's just a little weight gain around her midsection. That's not unusual.
I too thought she was expecting.

Yes I see wind in the picture.
She's not pregnant, because they obviously would have announced it by now.

Regarding the question of CrownPrincess5 about starting the dance:
The sequence of couples dancing in the very beginning is indeed a tradition (and has nothing to do with this being The King and Queen's wedding anniversary):
The bridal couple opens the wedding ball, is then joined by both parents who dance with each other and afterwards exchange partners - in this case, the King with Mrs. Westling, the Queen with Mr. Westling. This is followed by the bridal couple splitting up - the bride dancing with her father and the groom with his mother-in-law. Afterwards, everyone else joins in.

I didn't know that.
Thanks for the info Boris.

The Tiara looked very strange on her head. Maria Teresa of Luxemburg and Victoria should have switch it. :)
I think a Tiara like Letizia wore at her wedding had been perfect.

I found this Forum when i did a search on google and suddenly i was thrown back again more than a month. It was real fun reading that you sat watching the entire thing on svt play and you couldnt even understand what Linda and Jon said, unfortunally most swedes wanted them to shut up around 21 with their constant "Oh, there is Mette-Marit" when every swede knew who she was 3 hrs earlier.

Oh how we cried in Sweden. I joined my parents and sat through the cermony and cortege and then i joined another forum and chatted about the dinner.

81% of the wievers in Sweden saw the cermony, 2,9 million wievers during the high point of the day. Ghana-Australia that played a world cup game at the same time got 60 000 wievers, all time low for a fotball world cup game broadcasted in Sweden.

Every game in the world cup in South Africa got over 1 million wievers in Sweden, except the games on June 19. Denmark was the only game that came close to 1 million with 800 000 watching and that was during the Dinner(half of them switched channel when Daniel began to speak)

Everyone of my coworkers said that they cried as Daniel held his speach. Sweden was stunned that he could hold that kind of speach. We heard that Daniel had no class and that he couldnt speak english. Some people compare Daniels speach with Winston Churchills speaches during ww2. We still talk about the wedding during our coffebreaks, we wanted more.

Thank you for your comment from sweden. I must say that I always watch royal weddings when I get a chance and am given to cry a bit. But there was something special about this wedding. It touched a very deep place inside of me and I watched it only on my computer, but several times, and the couple made me cry in this deep way every time I saw them. It made people aware that true love does exist after all, I believe.
Looking not just at his actions but also on his family, it seems to me that Daniel indeed does have class, he is from the class that makes the backbone of the swedish people. His mom and dad made their way brilliantly through the festivities, the nieces are just lovely and his sister is a beauty that outshone several royalities and not-so-royalties. She certainly exudes dignity. Anyone coming from such a family cannot be bad or lowly. I also liked the way Viktoria cried during the speech of her father in law. She seems to feel very good and accepted with these warmhearted people.

Thank you for your comment from sweden. I must say that I always watch royal weddings when I get a chance and am given to cry a bit. But there was something special about this wedding. It touched a very deep place inside of me and I watched it only on my computer, but several times, and the couple made me cry in this deep way every time I saw them. It made people aware that true love does exist after all, I believe.
Looking not just at his actions but also on his family, it seems to me that Daniel indeed does have class, he is from the class that makes the backbone of the swedish people. His mom and dad made their way brilliantly through the festivities, the nieces are just lovely and his sister is a beauty that outshone several royalities and not-so-royalties. She certainly exudes dignity. Anyone coming from such a family cannot be bad or lowly. I also liked the way Viktoria cried during the speech of her father in law. She seems to feel very good and accepted with these warmhearted people.

Its the first weddingcermony i have seen 3 times in less than 2 weeks:) When it comes to Anna Westling-Blom she was at one time married to Sven-Inge Blom(you got to love Google and worthless info), he remarried last year apperantly. She is currently engaged to a teatcher at the Gavle college. In Sweden most people i talked to didnt think it was strange that Annas children werent wery nervous at the wedding. After all, the youngest havent lived a life without Victoria and the oldest just knew she was the envy of every girl in her school at that time.

When the time to cut the cake came you can actually hear one the Westlingchildren utter the words "Are you going to eat all of that?" Victorias reply is "you are also going to eat it" and then someone say that its going to collapse. It wasnt heard on the broadcast but since i have replayed it on SVT play i heard it when i put the sound to the top.

The international broadcast by SVT was only a fraction what we swedes saw. We had a sort of "pregameshow" starting on SVT at 8 in the morning and apart from that we also had 30 - 60 mins of warmup mon - thursday that week.

The other main televisioncompany in Sweden, TV4, lost on the bidding to show it(Hey Baberiba is to thank for that apperantly) and showed their own broadcast for the swedish weivers about the wedding(TV4.se/brollop). They ended the show when the Vasaorden docked and they greeted the parents.

The cablecompanies Viasat and others just surrendered that day and aired marathons on How i met your mother during the wedding:)

Daniels mother should have had a more colorful dress, unfortunally then she would outdress some royal persons.

When the princess and still mr Daniel passed the primeminister during their entery and bowed you could see him wiping a tear from his eyes:)

I'll say it again , it was a wonderful wedding and it touched me like no other. I think Daniel will do well as a prince and as a couple they will do well too.
The only thing: the King's body language to Daniel. IN the few times they greet each other it was a good handshake, no big warm hug. It is still King to subject, not father(in law) to son. Don;t get me wrong, the king looked genuinely happy for his daughter and said all the right words, and led the cheers etc. but I can't help thinking he still holds some reticence to Daniel. It's like "OK prove to me that you fit in and deserve her". But may be he is the kind of father who thinks no one is ever good enough for his little girl. Only my opinion.

Acutally many saw that. It wasnt until after Daniels speach the king surrendered to his charm. And since i have looked at Daniels speach a few times i can see that his mother ask the king "Did you know he was going to hold a speach" and the king reply "no"

Acutally many saw that. It wasnt until after Daniels speach the king surrendered to his charm. And since i have looked at Daniels speach a few times i can see that his mother ask the king "Did you know he was going to hold a speach" and the king reply "no"

But we all knew, that there would be speeches by the king, the father of the groom and the groom.
It was reported some weeks before the wedding and it´s a "classic" combination at (Royal) weddings.
E.g. Ari Behn, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Prince Frederik, Prince Henrik and King Harald did also ones to their brides.

Just days before they became man and wife in a fairytale wedding on June 19, Sweden's Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel had a more mundane task to deal with.

The couple signed a contract in which the former gym owner would be entitled to half of their jointly purchased household possessions in the event of a divorce, it has been revealed.

This is known in legal terms as a separation of property - meaning that heirlooms and wealth associated with Victoria's position would be protected.

The statement was signed by Victoria and Daniel, as well as a court auditor and court secretary at Stockholm Palace.

According to family law lawyer Magnus Brogren this is a fairly common type of agreement.

"It may be that he has an agreement to get an allowance from the court, one that has not been made public," he is quoted as saying in the Swedish media.

"I hope that Daniel has advisers who have explained all this to him."

How overwhelming for him. they make a nice couple.
I think she looked good at her wedding. but there were some not so nice dresses there
solinne. x

But we all knew, that there would be speeches by the king, the father of the groom and the groom. It was reported some weeks before the wedding and it´s a "classic" combination at (Royal) weddings.
Actually, its not a swedish tradition and it caught SVT by surprise since they were showing music when he began to speak.

JThe couple signed a contract in which the former gym owner would be entitled to half of their jointly purchased household possessions in the event of a divorce, it has been revealed.
That type of agreement is a standardpaper, not exclusive to royalties marrying. Its done to protect both parties in the event of a divorce. More and more couples do it nowdays, but not everyone. Its recommended to do it and change it during the marriage. I think the king and queen have changed their papers atleast 3 times

Has anyone heard news about a wedding DVD launched by SVT? I´d be surprised, if they wouldn´t release one (or a whole box)

Back
Top Bottom