Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't see the Princes of Asturias.. Anyone saw them?

Can someone please post a picture of the cake before it was cut? Thanks!

who knows why they left early as i recal they just had private time for some days so they cant be too out of it lol. i can totally hear Iman doing like i would have at her age, "quietly" whine when i think no ones hearing and eyeing the softer parent till i get my way. for most part she probly realy wanted to be there shes not the age where they have to drag her around. I wouldve gone it would have been boringly cool.

God, I love this family. They're so real even though they're royals.

Did Victoria call them on the dance floor or is it tradition that they dance with the couple?? Or was it spur of the moment?

i am shock not too many media reporter for their wedding i am in new york the only place i can get this information is this forum or yahoo just have a few and i have to wait unit my shift is over to catch up i think it not fair that there is not a enough media update here in NYC .:ermm: some people don't even know her.. that make me mad.

Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik now

I love to see royalty dancing! They look so regal in tiaras and long dresses :wub:

Daniel and Queen Silvia now. He's still pushing up his glasses!

(Silvia: 'i' or 'y'?)

I think that King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie were talking to Queen Sofia about the dance!
Queen Sofia has just been asked to dance with someone!! :wub:

i am shock not too many media reporter for their wedding i am in new york the only place i can get this information is this forum or yahoo just have a few and i have to wait unit my shift is over to catch up i think it not fair that there is not a enough media update here in NYC .:ermm: some people don't even know her.. that make me mad.

You have tons of images on sites like Getty Images and Zimbio for example :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom