Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is 76 pages long, and all wrote in 10 hours. I feel sorry for someone, who didn't watch the wedding and wishes to read the thread.

This thread is 76 pages long, and all wrote in 10 hours. I feel sorry for someone, who didn't watch the wedding and wishes to read the thread.

Me too, that person would rather take a day off :lol:

I feel the same way....God be with them.

Well she has a wedding ring on her wedding finger.
And a double barrelled surname.
If she is divorced, why wear the ring?

She is unmarried (divorced). If she's wearing a ring it might be that she's engaged to her new partner.

Something is going on...Are we being ushered to another room now?

Dancing will only stary on 40 minutes

23.45 Bröllopstårta och kaffe (försenat)
00.45 Dansen börjar
ca 01.00 Festen

Does anyone know where Victoria and Daniel will spend (what is left of) tonight?

She is unmarried (divorced). If she's wearing a ring it might be that she's engaged to her new partner.

Well it isn't an engagement ring, if it is, it is an extremly plain one.
It's a wedding band.

The finnish reporters told yesterday that princess Mathilde has 17 suitcases with her...
Seriously. Of all the CPs she seems to be the least high maintenance. Interesting...

I lied, just more people are coming into the same room. I feel like I can't move my arms watching this, so many people lol.

Does anyone know where Victoria and Daniel will spend (what is left of) tonight?

After dancing, and other festivities, most likely either stay in the Palace, or drive to Haga, but I do not know how far away that is.

I love the people singing and dancing. It's like watching a period movie. Turn back time.....

I'm confused as to why all this tradition.
They seem to be walking Victoria and Daniel into another room.
Such a funny way to do it though.
Any reason, these traditional dressed people are there?

I don't know, but the girl in white is starting to annoy me. Victoria and Daniel are such good sports...and probably soooo tired.

The Swedes put on quite the production for a wedding, I'll say that much. LOL

Where are they going? I would have fallen down by now.

It is like an obstacle course getting to wherever the dancing will be held.

Well it isn't an engagement ring, if it is, it is an extremly plain one.
It's a wedding band.

Swedish engagement rings are usually very plain. The man and the woman exchange simple bands at the engagement.

She IS unmarried - Swedish records are public and can be found online, she is registered as unmarried.

In Sweden engagment rings are plain, or mosty is anyway,

As plain as a wedding band?

I don't see the use for the people dressed traditional, and the girl is starting to annoy me.

I am not disputing the fact that she is un-married, I am just saying she is wearing what looks to me like a wedding band.
People have said that she is divorced and has children.

she seem slike the kind that would involve some traditional things into her wedding. she loves her country! :)

Back
Top Bottom