Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Countess of Wessex is wearing that boring wedding tiara of hers. Dissaspointing.

But, she had been made A member of the Order of the Royal Victorian Order. How splendid!

I don't think she has access to any other tiara. Besides, it looks fine.

edit: I take that back. I remember her wearing another tiara. But still, I like her wedding tiara.

I just saw that Count Carl Johan Bernadottea nd his wife are seated in the royal family's section in the second row, right?

On that website that was posted on TRF so that we could view the wedding, restrictions has been placed on it for outsiders to view the wedding. I guess there is no where is for outsiders to be able to see it.

We are seeing some nice bling today!

I can't wait until we see the Queens and Victoria!

I am so happy for her. She met her guy, he didn't fit until the "mold" but she loves hiim and he loves her. And he has shown great dignity and honour since they began dating. So much for those looked down on him!

I wish them much happiness!

The feed I am watching is running perfectly..thank goodness.

princess benedikte arrived looking really regal.
Alois and Sohie vuz Liectenstein arrived. Sophie looks good

I think its a little weird that Prince Alois' wife Sophia has no royal order. She's the wife of the heir, shouldn't she have Liechtenstein's order by now?

Its that Sophie of Leich...
She looks fantastic!

Princess Benedikte and her husnand, Prince Alois and Princess Sophie of Liechenstenstein and Maxima and Willem Alexander. Maxima wears what seems to be green lace with a nice bolero jacket

MAXIMA!! The dress is beautiful! As well as her tiara! :wub:

Princess Benedikte and Princess Sophie both wearing brilliant fringe tiaras. I want one!

Maxima's dress is wonderful, although the colour is weird.
Love her jewellry.

CP Maxima looking beautiful as is CP Mathilde

Back
Top Bottom