Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think some of these royals have had too much wine!!!

Bummer- I took a little break from teh live coverage and i missed Daniel's speech.... hopefully they will have it in rerun.

The cake is enormous!! and the monogram is in the top :clap:

That is a rather tall cake, but it looks so good. Different yet simple at the same time, if that makes any sense lol. Quite the long walk from the hall to where the cake/dancing will be held. Walking off dinner I suppose.

Crown prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia and princess Noor of Jordan arriving at the wedding dinner of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, The Duke of Vastergotland, at the Royal Palace, Stockholm, June 19, 2010.
ANP Beeldbank

On page 38 of this tread there is a link to SVT, swedish television, there you can see the whole wedding.

I watched the entire wedding on SVT then after the balcony site logged off for a bit. When I tried to log back in there, it didn't happen. I have NO clue what the message was but I could guess I wasn't invited. :flowers:

Anyhoo.. this is the release from the left side of the pond via AOL which I found to be kind of negative.

Sweden's Crown Princess Weds Former Personal Trainer

I LOVE the pic of the "smooch" though

Last edited:
That's like a million cakes and much taller than Victoria. Christian and the other kids are still up?

She can't cut through the paper, she's also asked for her flower girls and page boys to be with her.

Back
Top Bottom