Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What happens if you're seated next to the most boring person you've ever encounter, are you allowed to ignore them, or do you grin and bear it. I could never be a princess, LOL.
I guess you have to grin and bear it. That's why Q Margerethe and her sisters were required to onverse with empty chairs when they were young.

I think Queen Margarethe looks absolutely amazing. That gown is gorgeous.

I've just realised that this must be the first time any single broadcaster has ever invested so much time and money into such a long event.

Thanks, SVT !!

What happens if you're seated next to the most boring person you've ever encounter, are you allowed to ignore them, or do you grin and bear it. I could never be a princess, LOL.
I could. I have to do it all the time at work. LOL:whistling:

It seems that the dinner will not finish in a short while as i see they are going to keep eating

Hang on! I believe it's almost finished. They are putting the dessert in the table

I need to move to Sweden. What a beautiful place filled with classy, gorgeous people.
Anyone know how hard it is to relocate?

I keep looking for Charlene, but can't find her. Maybe she isn't there at all?

I could sense Daniel's dad speech was very moving without even reading the words. A proud papa indeed!

Madeline Victoria, what time is it where you are? I've been fortunate in my time zone, I didn't have to be up before 7 and this will be over long before it's late in the evening.

Hahahah.. It's already 5AM (June 20) here in Manila and I've been watching the streaming since 9:30PM (June 19). So I'm anxious to see the dancing already so I can sleep now. :ROFLMAO::lol:

I'll excuse myself to go to the Loo and will never come back! :lol:
or have a smartphone and lurk on royal forums. :ROFLMAO:

I saw Charlen enter the stateroom in all the other royal guests, just few steps after P Albert. but of course she's at the main table. I can't find her anymore,tough

They're now showing a model of the Palace. Why not show the people inside the building insted??

A classis case of indecision...I suppose some will consider it 'fashion forward' :)

I love Princess Victoria's wedding dress.So simple yet elegant :)

Back
Top Bottom