Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Madeleine looks absolutely stunning. One day, when she has found her real prince of heart, who loves her deeply (and I am sure she will) she will be the most beautiful bride.

Yes, thank you.:flowers: But's it's blank, no images and sounds. Is it just on a break or something?

I have it on right now and it is running fine. I have it opened in it's own window since it seemed to slow down when opened with other things. Hope that helps!

I wish Princess Madeleine is seated next to an Eligible Prince or Aristocrat. :D

Are we really back at the reception?! I mean, every time it appears they are filling glasses...

I really wish I could hear some of these conversations. Some seem very intense lol.

Okay this is getting boring either cut the cake or go back to the annoying announcers

Does anyone know how long the reception will last???
I don't want to miss it but I've got a party to go to:bang::bang:.

in 2 hours or so they should be cutting the cake and dancing.

Letizia uses a lot of hand gestures when talking.
Mathilde and Maxima are deep in conversation and it's funny to watch Frederik sitting between those two and listening.

Oh no...this wedding is an all-nighter.

He should just give Maxima his seat. She's quite animated.

Letizia uses a lot of hand gestures when talking.
I believe she was using it too much, I mean, without the sound, it seemed to me that she was angry about something, because the gestures were so many and so precise...
It's funny to see people talking, and I wish I were invisible to hear them :lol:
Mary is telling to the gentleman next to her something that happened and she got scared :lol:

Geez Mary was telling quite the story lol. Love the facial expressions.

i think from the website they put rania and k.abdullah sooo far apart. its funy she was on her phone outside i wonder if shell tweet this?

Love to see them Dance! :heart1:
Then they'll move to a new Ballroom...

I wonder what Mette-Marit said. Guillame is really laughing.

Do they all speak in english to each other?

Yes Rania has a twitter page.

Husbands and wives are never seated together at dinner parties etc. Can't imagine why Rania is on the phone as it is too late for the oter kids to be up?

Just seen Mette-Marit, she looks gorgeous and fresh

Back
Top Bottom