Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know what Victoria said on the Balcony? Was it just a thank you to the Swedish people?

Gorgeous, gorgeous day....they are such a wonderful couple. Sweden should be proud!

If Madeline or Carl-Philip marry will they have a grand wedding or is it a private affair? Can you tell I want more Royal weddings!!

Not as lavish, but not that private.

I am ever so glad that England is only an hour behind sweden.

The floral arrangements at the reception are stunning!

thanks for the clarification about Daniel's name ... I didn't know that & since they said Olof first during the ceremony, thought it was his first name

the pictures of I-A with her parents are very sweet

it is just such a happy day all-around
& it has been so fun watching it all unfold

Looks like Martha-Louise and Ali will be sitting together

Any chance Victoria may have changed into a second dress never seen it happen but it would definitely be nice if she did.

What a beautiful princess!!!!! Love the dress, her tiara and most importantly the loving couple,wish her all the happiness in the world!!!

Swedish hair style expert about the hairdos tonight, he thinks that they are better than earlier this week, he praises especially Letizia´s hairdo.
"Håruppsättningarna håller högre standard" - Bröllopet - Expressen |
Google Translator

Letizia and Mathilde were speaking at the balcony this evening, it´s nice to see royals mingle with eachother.

A big miss for TV-company SVT, they didn´t show the kiss at the balcony.
Moka häiden tv-lähetyksessä: Parvekesuudelmaa ei näytetty | Victorian häät | Iltalehti.fi

Victoria and his father-in-law
Expressen
Letizia is sitting beside the minister of Foreign Affairs, Carl Bildt.

Well I saw Letizia talking very lively with minister Bildt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attempting to watch this while getting dressed for a friend's wedding that starts in an hour. I have my computer set up in the bathroom, and it's not easy trying to curl my hair and watch the royals come in at the same time. I think I cut my legs shaving 4 or 5 times because I wasn't paying enough attention, but it's worth it! :lol:

Crown Princess Margarita of Romania. One of my favorite dresses of the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
queen rania always haves that look on her face like makes me think shes a "bit" concieded. oh did she just plow through prince albert?

I have a question for you in Fand of Princess Rym Group. I think we should discuss her gown she wore today there in order not to be off-the-topic.:flowers:

I'm attempting to watch this while getting dressed for a friend's wedding that starts in an hour. I have my computer set up in the bathroom, and it's not easy trying to curl my hair and watch the royals come in at the same time. I think I cut my legs shaving 4 or 5 times because I wasn't paying enough attention, but it's worth it! :lol:

How dedicated you are.
I'm just sat here commenting on the wedding, and watching Doctor Who.

Does anyone have a full picture of the dress, lovely colour.

I don't get it are the couples seperated in the reception?
Some of them, Felipe and Letizia weren't, thought Letizia isn't next to Felipe in the table

BTW, who is the man next to Queen Sofia in the table?

I can't understand this whole enter-the-hall scene, I mean first there are princes, princesses, kings and queens. And now again two Queens, both Heads of State, I know, but my point is that there were Heads of State before... When I saw Queen Margrethe I thought "now starts the family" but then I saw Queen Beatrix.. And I just got "what kind of organisation is this?!"

Back
Top Bottom