Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, the other guests are out side too!

A triumph for LOVE and MONARCHY!

Please excuse my ignorance. The bridal couple have obviously arrived at the palace. I didn't know the palace was on a body of water....:D My bad!

Yes, they call Stockholm the "Venice of the North".

My opinion on the outfits.
Loves.
1. Princess Mary.
2. Princess Mathilde.
3. Princess Rosario.
4. Infanta Christina.
5. Tatiana Blatnik.
6. Queen Silva.
7. Charlene Wittstock.
8. Princess Mette-Marit.
Unsure.
1. Princess Maxima.
2. Princess Sophie.
3. Princess Letizia.
4. Princess Martha-louise.
5. Princess Madeleine.
Dislike.
1. Princess Mabel.
2. Infanta Elena.

The men all looked stunning in uniform.

Victoria looked so happy on her wedding day, but to me her dress was too boring, the veil was stunning and she looked so much like her mother.

Mary, Maxima and Mette-Marit all standing together awaiting the couple

OH NO! I accidentally hit something on my computer and I lost my feed! I tried to go back and click on the link, but now the website I have been watching ALL morning says I am outside of Sweden and can't view it!

Haha Maxima is certainly holding on to her camera.

I think Victoria looks absolutely stunning, although I'm still not keen on her choice in tiara to wear. I just don't think it's that attractive. And watching her walk into the church on her father's arm.....I actually teared up a little and I normally don't at weddings, whether ones I'm there for or not.

What a gorgeous ceremony -- I wish her all the happiness in the world.

Maxima and Letizia really surprised me. Mette-Marit looks beautiful as always. I'm disappointed in Mary. One minute she scores a high 10, the next its a low 5....at least in my opinion.

@PrincessDianaFan - Yes. I am from Singapore. Still watching the wedding now.

It was so touching when the pair was greeted at by Victoria's and Daniel's parents.

Thank you! Thank you Juanita! I found it again!!!!

Daniel's dad seems to get some medals, right?

Someone said that Queen Rania looked terrible. I thought she looked rather pretty and understated.

Well, I'm glad they're now indoors because by now after the ceremony, carriage ride, boat trip and walking all those steps, I'd want a nice glass of champagne! It's been a marvellous afternoon and a fantastic wedding - even my partner sat and watched and asked lots of questions about who everyone was! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

That was wonderful. I love all the dresses but yes the colors this time are almost neutral. Will the wedding reception be aired like the wedding? I hope they will permit it.

Worst outfit - Mabel!!!

OH NO! I accidentally hit something on my computer and I lost my feed! I tried to go back and click on the link, but now the website I have been watching ALL morning says I am outside of Sweden and can't view it!

Click on the link that says viewing outside of Norway....

Theyre having a little breather before the balcony in approx 10min.

Oh, okay. I understand. I understand that I am spoiled by long balcony scenes (and kisses).:lol:

I'm happy for the break....gotta get some breakfast!

Back
Top Bottom