Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I agree Charlene shouldn't be sitting there. It's not fair to the others.

Look at the flowers!!!!

PRINCE Daniel is now wearing the order of the Seraphine

I was unhappy with Charlene's placement as well. I didn't mind her being there, but she should have been seated elsewhere.

How cute was Prince Henrik waving his programme at Christian and Christian trying to catch it!
Very cute. And afterwards, walking down the line, he seems to be looking for his parents.

oh they just kissed! Victoria looks like the happiest person in the world!

And Daniel has the Order of the Seraphim on :D

I just saw Victoria mouth "I love you" to Daniel. How sweet is that!

Mabel looks so bad! I can't believe that she would wear something like that

I love her bouquet! She looks soooooo happy!

It looks, as there are more female soldiers in the royal garde on the stairway in front of the church than men :D

Daniel seems so calm in demeanor, I like that.

I just saw Victoria mouth "I love you" to Daniel. How sweet is that!

ohh, aren't they the most beautiful couple! i'm in love with this. they couldn't look happier. daniel's eyes melt when looking at victoria and victoria just can't keep her hands off daniel. they just kissed at the stairs.

i loved as well how daniel is now wearing the order of the seraphim now. very good detail!

i love the dress. i love it's simplicity. it was obviously made simple so that it didn't interfere with the tiara which is definitely voluptuous, but because of it's tradition it was clear that victoria would choose it. experience shows that simple wedding gowns are just the ideal as they are classic and do not depend on the fashion of the time. i think victoria chose perfectly. it reminds me of maxima and MM's gowns - simple, classic.

i wasn't sure of the cameo tiara at the beginning as it's definitely too big but victoria pulls it off beautifully.

Charlene was seated where she was placed. It's just one of those things people will have to get over...lol.

blowing a kiss to her parents. So lovely...

I cried just now when the king and Queen waved them off.

Victoria and Queen Silvia sending kisses to each other! How cute

Back
Top Bottom