Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that I've seen the entire thing, I wish the sleeves were either longer (like to the elbows) or non-existent. I don't like how they're just peeking out. Love that neckline though. Great frame for her face. I also think the tiara would look better worn farther back on her head. And of course more jewels! Very elegant bride, but, save for the tiara, it doesn't scream crown princess or royal gown for me.

I actually have never felt so emotional watching a Royal wedding, so beautiful and such love in the air!!

She looks amazingly beautiful. The dress is simple elegance.

Victoria took a deep breath.
I loved how the king took her halfway.

Cp Frederik appeared to be crying, he had a hankerchief, he's so emotionel.

They look stunning! Both seem so emotional!

The children were very cute. Lovely to see the royal children

How long does the whole ceremony take?
I love Letizia's tiara, glad she went for it & not her wedding one.

Stunning wedding dress, but really don`t like the tiara:ermm:

OMG! Victoria is oen of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!!!

beautiful royal bride Victoria, Queen Silvia's wedding tiara is very
sumptuous, Victoria is shining

Loving the gown - one of the most beautiful I have seen on a royal bride - not sure about the tiara - I maybe would have preferred a different one but I think there is tradition associated with this one so I can see why she chose it.

The Grand Duchess' tiara is blinding and huge! I love the display of all the tiara's.

Not a fan of the Cameo Tiara. That music is stunning

I have to admit that the Cameo Tiara looks better on Victoria than Queen Sylvia.

The cameo tiara is perfect for her. And she's the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.

I don't see Letizia....where is she?
Daniels sister looks lovely too.

Now that I've seen the entire thing, I wish the sleeves were either longer (like to the elbows) or non-existent. I don't like how they're just peeking out. I also think the tiara would look better worn farther back on her head. And of course more jewels! Very elegant bride, but, save for the tiara, it doesn't scream crown princess or royal gown for me.

It does to me. I've made a hobby of perusing wedding dress sites in prep for the wedding and it looks like nothing I've seen. ;)

Yesi Frederik's eyes look red. Boy, does he have a habit of crying during the weddings? :p

I like the dress, suits Victoria very well. Lovely hairdo and I love the veil.

i was wondering if the children arrived earlier than the guests?
i couldn't see them arrive from online broadcast

The cameo looks very nice on her. I'm glad she chose it.

Victoria looks fabulous. I like the neckline in particular, it is very un-royal (if you will), but I guess being the CP - Victoria doesn't have to 'dress up' as a Princess, she always has been one. Its very simple and elegant, and suits her really well. And the cameo is great - as it is such a fussy jewel it really needs a simple gown. I think this is one of my favourites....

Such a beautiful bride! Such a lovely couple! Love the dress.

Back
Top Bottom