The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Courtier

Mette-Marits daughter is so pretty! (Masallah)

Old 06-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Nobility

CP Mary, CP Maxima, Princess Madeleine and CP Mette-Marit

http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_152lo.jpg

Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

In the group pic, I can't see Princess Claire and Prince Laurent why ?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Aristocracy

looking at the official picture I have to say that the most beautiful women ist Letizia - a pity she looks kind of absent sad or under pressure most of the time.
Queen Rania used to be a real beauty but now she hat too much plastic surgery - she looks plastic, a pity
I noticed that Queen Paola looks very warm - she has a beautiful expresssion.
I hope, Vikctoria will not the example of her mother and go to the surgeons once - though I have to admit that the doctors of Silvias must be very good, and she has a natural elegance you cannot learn.
Of cours the star in every case is Victoria
Old 06-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
Please help in identification anyone. In this picture of the bridal party...of the four older attendants...is Daniel's niece standing next to him (the young lady who carried the rings during the ceremony)...and I know that Vivien Sommerlath is the tallest young lady standing in the middle to the right of Victoria. If someone can identify the other young ladies on either side of Vivien, as well as the young lady to Daniel's left (who was very lovely and professional during the ceremony BTW), I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Rascal
Old 06-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Aristocracy

On the right side of Vivien is Giulia Sommerlath, Viviens cousins daughter. On her left side is Madeleine von Dincklage, the granddaughter of Princess Margaretha, the oldest sister of King Carl XVI Gustaf. Daniel's niece who is standing next to him is named Hedvig Blom. When I'm saying right and left I am looking from the attendants view.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
Wow, a beautiful dress and tiara. She looks lovely.
Does anybody know who designed that dress? i recently spottetd an actress wearing the same. so i'm wondering who made it.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by berry View Post
Does anybody know who designed that dress? i recently spottetd an actress wearing the same. so i'm wondering who made it.
Her weddingdress: Pär Engsheden. Het dress that she wore at june 18: Elie Saab
Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
Please help in identification anyone. In this picture of the bridal party...of the four older attendants...is Daniel's niece standing next to him (the young lady who carried the rings during the ceremony)...and I know that Vivien Sommerlath is the tallest young lady standing in the middle to the right of Victoria. If someone can identify the other young ladies on either side of Vivien, as well as the young lady to Daniel's left (who was very lovely and professional during the ceremony BTW), I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Rascal

I have noticed that later in the evening during the cake cutting event the children had been given medals. What medals were they? Does anyone know? Thanks.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
Her weddingdress: Pär Engsheden. Het dress that she wore at june 18: Elie Saab
I meant the dress of Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg...
Old 06-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Courtier

At 103 pages (and counting) this has to be the single, longest thread on TRF?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

A great photo with big emotions: the King gave Victoria to Daniel. "Finally we are together here".
Svd
Old 06-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

I missed this if it was on UK TV as I was at work. The only photo I have seen was a really poor one in the Mail on Sunday, how disappointing !!!!. There may be some in a certain "celebrity " magazine later this week , in the meantime thank you to all who have posted pictures of this event.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Courtier

Victoria looked giddy with happiness.

Daniel was beaming.

A wedding is about the two being wed - everything else is details - and these two could sail around the world on the love that they showed.

I'm happily thumbing through - electronically - the pictures.

Well done - now live in joy, you two!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
No problem I was more then happy to do it. I know how to feels to want a permanent copy of a royal wedding and you can't find it anywhere cause so much time has passed. So I thought I'd rip it now while it's still up and then I thought you all may like to have it as well
I can't thank you enough for sharing this with us! I have been telling my sister all morning about the wedding and now she wants to see it. And it is so hard to find entire royal weddings online, especially older one's and if there aren't any clips on youtube. Thanks again!!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
But William and Kate are young. Albert is in a few years 60. And you all see how he looks now. Charlene must really love him.
Albert looked nice for a man his age.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
But William and Kate are young. Albert is in a few years 60. And you all see how he looks now. Charlene must really love him.
Albert is 52 years old...
Old 06-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cici View Post
On the right side of Vivien is Giulia Sommerlath, Viviens cousins daughter. On her left side is Madeleine von Dincklage, the granddaughter of Princess Margaretha, the oldest sister of King Carl XVI Gustaf. Daniel's niece who is standing next to him is named Hedvig Blom. When I'm saying right and left I am looking from the attendants view.
Thanks so much for the response, Cici! So if I understand you correctly, when looking at the photograph itself, Daniel's niece Hedvig is standing next to him, Madeleine von Dincklage is standing next to Victoria and Giulia Sommerlath is the closest to the wall/window, furthest from Victoria?

Thanks again so much for the response!
Old 06-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
It is not difficult if you are a mother of more than one child, you know. There will always be times when one child is invited to birthday parties, sport events and weddings that the others are not. It is life and must be taught that they are not always welcome 100% of the time to everything. My children never fussed as they were given other activities to do when this situation came about. Better for them to learn early that everyone's life does not revolve around them only.
thank you for the explnation for me it is difficult i have only one and she goes with us eveywehre!

Tags
crown princess victoria, daniel westling, prince daniel, stockholm, victoria, wedding