Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincess5

Heir Presumptive
City
Beverly Hills, California
Country
United States
The wedding between Crown Princess Victoria and Mr. Daniel Westling.

I hope I can post this here:)

The wedding between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling can be watched online at the following link:

Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play - direct link to SVT's 'Det Kungliga Bröllopet' site

OR

SVT Play - Sveriges Television - then click on 'Det Kungliga Bröllopet'

The wedding ceremony will begin at 3:30pm (15:30) Stockholm. Live coverage on SVT's website will begin at around 1pm (13:00).

To learn what time the wedding will air in your country (then state in some cases), click on the following link:
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

Enter the date and time of the wedding (19 June 2019 at 3:30pm/15:30) and 'Sweden - Stockholm' as the original time zone. Then select the closest option to your area from the drop-done list under 'Select place to convert to' and TWC will convert the time for you.

Thank you! I think only the people Invited to the reception, which is about half, have to wear white tie, all though they all should of because it looks weird =/

I don't like the carpet color too much, when I heard blue I thought like royal blue like Andrew & Sarah Ferguson's wedding blue

The suspense is killing me! Does anyone know if euronews is on at half 2 swedish time or british time?

The blond lady in the teal gown sang in the concert last night did she not?

All the guest so far are looking very nice. The first distant relatives of the king and queen are arriving.

Hopefully the weather will be fine and no rain is to expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the German TV they are saying that Victoria will walk from the palace to the church. If it doesn't rain of course

SVT are not showing any guests arriving!

I'm not liking the light blue carpet either.

Ohh i´m so excited!!! I´ve been in front of the tv the whole morning. Now the guest start to arrive to the church so now i turn off my computer to watch it on the tv :flowers:

All the guests so far look good! :D

The inside of the church looks beautiful!

Wonderful Cathedral...

The church looks stunning inside!

Are the crown and order set out for Daniel?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe it's today! :ROFLMAO: The church looks absolutelly perfect! The pink flowers are such a simple yet beautiful detail. And the kids singing, how lovely!
So excited to see Victoria! :lol:

Looks like the blue carpet is really long - should make for good arrival photos! :flowers:

When will the designer of the bridal gown be announced?

I've been refreshing the Swedish Royal Court website for the last two hours waiting for that exact information, and nothing yet. Hopefully soon!

The church looks beautiful inside.

The spanish princesses are just arriving

Elena, Inaki and Cristina!

I've been refreshing the Swedish Royal Court website for the last two hours waiting for that exact information, and nothing yet. Hopefully soon!

The church looks beautiful inside.

It's out that it's designed by Per Engsheden. Don't know if it's true or not but he was seen arriving to the church earlier today!

Back
Top Bottom