Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of The Netherlands & Máxima Zorreguieta: Feb 2, 2002

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a beautiful wedding to re-live and remember. Thanks Josefine for these pics. Maxima's dress goes down as one of my favourite royal wedding dresses. (The others include Infanta Cristina's, Princess Alexandra of Berelberg, Queen Margrethe's and most recently, Claire's.)

Thank you, Josefine! You are a star!

Alexandria...Maxima's gown was just incredible. I adore mikado silk and the cut of her gown suited her to a tee. Her tiara was one of my very favorites and the veil was exquisite. But Maxima glowed like almost no other bride I have seen and she really made that look work!

Infanta Cristina's gown was wonderful! It is one of my very favorites. Her entire look was fantastic. Claire was very lovely as well and Princess Laurentien's gown and overall look was quite impressive.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Apr 17th, 2003 - 5:55 pm
What a beautiful wedding to re-live and remember. Thanks Josefine for these pics. Maxima's dress goes down as one of my favourite royal wedding dresses. (The others include Infanta Cristina's, Princess Alexandra of Berelberg, Queen Margrethe's and most recently, Claire's.)
I´m glad that you like it...

Does anybody have pictures from their wedding? And engagement pictures? ;)

I like her dress its lovely !

but its part my favorite of Princess Diana's wedding in 1981 her train is 25 feet many people look her train SO goregus her dress in Althorp where Princess Diana was laid rest.

I think about dress like England or whether same as St Tropez, i would chose Princess Diana's famous designer dress that my favorite same as her and late Princess Diana's dress.

Sara Boyce

Guests Willem-Alexander's aunt Princess Christina, Prince Claus, Prince Johan Friso

beneluxpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Since her father was not allowed to be at the wedding, who walked Maxima down the aisle? I've seen a lot of pictures of her coming OUT of the church, but none going in.

How long was Maxima´s train and veil?

I would also like to know what type of lace was used.

Maxima's train was 5 meters long.

Only 5metres?I heard something between 7-12metres.I´m afraid there is no length on the official wedding site.

For the type of lace look at the official site under Princess Maxima,there´s a link to the "Royal Wedding 02-02-02"

5 meters does seem awfully short, but since I don't have facts stating otherwise, I will take Alisa's word for it!

I recently went to see the Princess Diana exhibit that is taking place here in Toronto and the train on her wedding gown was 25 meters long, so even 7-12 seems short (and much lighter to carry!) in comparison.

Maximas FANTASTIC gown was made of Makado (sp) silk and I believe belgian lace.

I can't find the link can some one post a direct like to the Wedding 02-02-02 link from the official website for us?

Back
Top Bottom