The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-29-2019, 04:04 AM

Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam: June 1 & 29, 2019

Saturday, Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Carolina of Hanover will marry Dimitri Rassam, son of the French actress Carole Bouquet.
Their wedding is a total surprise. They are together for more than 2 years and already have a son, Balthazar. Apparently, the christening of Balthazar will be organized the same day.

https://histoiresroyales.fr/mariage-...eme-balthazar/

Congrats !

Old 05-29-2019, 06:16 AM
Majesty

Is it a reliable source?

Old 05-29-2019, 07:09 AM
Courtier

La lista nozze di Charlotte Casiraghi e DImitri Rassam - ESCLUSIVO | People

Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam, for the wedding the wedding list is super luxury - EXCLUSIVE
Old 05-29-2019, 08:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

The news has been published by Hola España.

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mo...detalles-hola/

According to the magazine, the civil wedding will be held on Saturday June 1 in the State Hall of the Palace of Monaco, and there will be a religious blessing in the palace chapel. At night there will be a party.

The couple could hold another party at the end of June in Saint Rémy de Provence
Old 05-29-2019, 10:11 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinmeulemans View Post
Saturday, Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Carolina of Hanover will marry Dimitri Rassam, son of the French actress Carole Bouquet.
Their wedding is a total surprise. They are together for more than 2 years and already have a son, Balthazar. Apparently, the christening of Balthazar will be organized the same day.

https://histoiresroyales.fr/mariage-...eme-balthazar/

Congrats !
Believe it when i see it…
Old 05-29-2019, 10:37 AM
Majesty

Me too!

But if this is correct...they will marry civilly this weekend, then Charlotte will conduct her Philosophy seminar on the following weekend(June 8-9) then sometimes later in the month perhaps the marriage will be solemnized in Provence?

(According to Bunte that is why Caroline and Charlotte were absent from the Grand Prix last weekend...they were in Provence finalizing plans for the religious wedding in late June and took advantage of all the press attention focused in Monaco so they would not be noticed in Remy)

Pretty clever IF it's true.....

ETA: If the gift registry is any indication, the only guests who are invited to this shindig are all mega-millionaires at least...holy cow!

http://www.oggi.it/people/famiglie-r...itri-rassam-pe

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-31-2019, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

It is supposed to be tomorrow

https://www.hellomagazine.com/brides...kaqM5gxa6a7naA
Could it be true?
Old 05-31-2019, 11:34 AM
Majesty

Charlotte's BFF Eugenie Niarchos was spotted in Monaco yesterday...interesting.

BUT...again. I will believe it(the wedding tomorrow)only when I see pictures.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Charlotte's BFF Eugenie Niarchos was spotted in Monaco yesterday...interesting.

BUT...again. I will believe it(the wedding tomorrow)only when I see pictures.
Agree. Only one day before... Something should be known
For her brothers it was announced
Old 05-31-2019, 12:54 PM
Majesty

Charlotte is 100x more privacy-obsessed than her brothers, including even Andrea.

I am hoping she and her new husband are persuaded by Princess Caroline and/or Prince Albert to release at least one photo to the public.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-31-2019, 02:51 PM
Royal Highness

Well, according to Hola the guests are starting to arrive…

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/2019...sam-invitados/

Comienzan a llegar a Montecarlo los invitados a la boda de Carlota Casiraghi y Dimitri Rassam

And here is the band taht will perform in Charlotte's wedding…

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/2019...lles-gran-dia/

El cantante que actuará en la boda de Carlota Casiraghi cuenta detalles del gran día

Also Semana gives some details of what the ceremony will be like. Aparentelly, after a civil ceremony, there will will be a religious blessing in the palace chapel ( it seems that a religious wedding isn't possible because of the groom's prior marriage ) and the christening of litlle Balthazar, afterwards there will be a lunch and finally a party in the evening. It's also possible that later in June there will be a more private celebration in Saint-Remy…

https://www.semana.es/casas-reales/f...31-002100213/1
Old 05-31-2019, 03:15 PM
Majesty

Civil ceremony in one of the State Rooms followed by a Blessing and possible baptism of their baby son in the 16th century Palatine Chapel....followed by an evening party.

Doesn't get more elegant, private or low key than that.

But I want pictures.

Old 05-31-2019, 03:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Civil ceremony in one of the State Rooms followed by a Blessing and possible baptism of their baby son in the 16th century Palatine Chapel....followed by an evening party.

Doesn't get more elegant, private or low key than that.

But I want pictures.
, Well Moonmaiden, pictures i can't provide… yet, but i can give you the list of wedding presents the happy couple asked for… and boy they are presents!!!

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/2019...lista-regalos/
Old 05-31-2019, 04:13 PM
Aristocracy

No informazioni about this wedding, let'hope to see some pictures tomorrow.Nobody talks in Monaco.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
, Well Moonmaiden, pictures i can't provide… yet, but i can give you the list of wedding presents the happy couple asked for… and boy they are presents!!!

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/2019...lista-regalos/
Yes, I commented on that a few posts above. 140,000 euros for an 18th century cabinet/curio. No middle-class or paupers need apply, that we can be sure of.

I read that Margherita Missoni and Countess Brandolini have arrived in Monaco(source Hola)

Old 05-31-2019, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Hola is typically well informed about all things Monaco/Grimaldi.
Old 05-31-2019, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

I strongly wish for a Gianbatista Valli wedding dress, because if it is an YSL...
Old 05-31-2019, 06:08 PM
Majesty

Charlotte's champion Dutch riding instructor/partner EdwinaTopps-Alexander is in Monte-Carlo according to her Instagram.

And Charlotte has chosen her sister/goddaughter Princess Alexandra of Hanover as her witness tomorrow.

https://www.legossip.net/alexandra-d...iraghi/359198/

Old 06-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Gentry

Just maybe k lagerfeld made her a dress before he passed. They have been engaged for a long time. I don't picture in a big white wedding dress. Caroline wore a simple champagne dress for her marriage to Stephano.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunking View Post
Just maybe k lagerfeld made her a dress before he passed. They have been engaged for a long time. I don't picture in a big white wedding dress. Caroline wore a simple champagne dress for her marriage to Stephano.
Agree. If she goes only for a civil wedding it won't be a big wedding dress. It will be a "city" outfit.
Her mum's outfit for wedding with Stefano was Dior by Marc Bohan, such as the wedding dress for the marriage with Philippe Junot. Elegant and classical choices.
For marriage with Prince EA it was a Chanel outfit.
We will see for Charlotte

Tags
monaco christening, monaco royal