Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam: June 1 & 29, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CONGRATULATIONS, little one, you look happy! And may you two grow old together with your children & grandchildren gathered around. ?

She’s so beautiful... but really, that dress is just ghastly — and I don’t care who the designer is [emoji849]

Charlotte does look radiant. Dimitri has his photo face on, a nice smile would be welcomed. I like the simplicity of the dress without the bows. Maybe she will have different dresses like other brides have had lately.
Congrats to the newly to Charlotte and Dimitri. It was nice of them to post a photo.

Congrats she looks radiant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Groom ended at the pool as per a video posted on Instagram.
From dailycharlottecasiraghi, taken from this louloulangmannn
I hope the bride did not have the same destiny!! [emoji22]

Groom ended at the pool as per a video posted on Instagram.
From dailycharlottecasiraghi, taken from this louloulangmannn
I hope the bride did not have the same destiny!! [emoji22]
Okay so loulangmann just deleted all insta stories showing the wedding and the guests... lol! Imagine being invited to a super high society event and having to be told that you’re not supposed to film it ... sadly for us no more inside details

I found this @loulangmannn In Instagram but her last story is from. Yesterday, à réception in Monaco hôtel de Paris, but impossible to see more

I found this @loulangmannn In Instagram but her last story is from. Yesterday, à réception in Monaco hôtel de Paris, but impossible to see more
She had posted a bunch of stories showing the palace and the guests and pizza and ice cream being served but apparently they were all deleted now

She had posted a bunch of stories showing the palace and the guests and pizza and ice cream being served but apparently they were all deleted now
Thanks. I presumed also the same. I don't know who she is and how she ended at the wedding, but it is obvious that she shouldn't post open Videos and pics. If the newly wed wanted live coverage they would have allowed the TV

Wow...I agree with Nadine...Madame Charlotte Rassam and her new husband are a gorgeous couple.

I never thought that I would see this day quite frankly..CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited:
????? CONGRATULATIONS charlotte, dimitri, dasha, raphael and little balthazar! And to the whole family!

Congratulations to the couple!

I do love Charlotte and Dimitri's monogram..it's very elegant and low key just like the couple themselves.;)

I'm no fan of Dmitri at all but Charlotte looks stunning and so happy. I saw a picture of Instagram comparing Charlottes dress to Grace's civil wedding dress and saying its similar. If done as a tribute on purpose, I might just cry from sentimentality and happiness!

I love Charlotte think she is super.. knowing nothing about her husband at all I can only say good luck to them both

I'm no fan of Dmitri at all but Charlotte looks stunning and so happy. I saw a picture of Instagram comparing Charlottes dress to Grace's civil wedding dress and saying its similar. If done as a tribute on purpose, I might just cry from sentimentality and happiness!

The only thing the dresses share in common is long sleeves. If only she did take a cue from her late grandmother she would have looked so much nicer on her wedding day... Nevertheless, congratulations to the couple and may they live happily ever after. [emoji177][emoji898]

Wow...I just saw an Instagram photo of Andrea and Pierre literally dragging their new brother-in-law to the swimming pool in the Palace garden and tossing the groom in...designer wedding suit and all!:eek::lol:

The well heeled society guests including Beatrice Borromeo's mother Paola are there to see it.

Poor Dimitri. Welcome to the House of Grimaldi!

Am I right in saying this was the civil ceremony? Maybe we will see a beautiful wedding gown for a religious blessing at some point!

Wow...I just saw an Instagram photo of Andrea and Pierre literally dragging their new brother-in-law to the swimming pool in the Palace garden and tossing the groom in...designer wedding suit and all!:eek::lol:

The well heeled society guests including Beatrice Borromeo's mother Paola are there to see it.

Poor Dimitri. Welcome to the House of Grimaldi!
Would you share it? :D I found a backdrop picture.. it seems like their wedding was summer/beach themed... I think it’s okay to post this photo I’ve uploaded seeing as I found it on an open Instagram account (charlotte’s friend alexia)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on another member's only Board. ..I so wish I could share it...it was PRICELESS!

Like out of a Fellini movie lol!

Am I right in saying this was the civil ceremony? Maybe we will see a beautiful wedding gown for a religious blessing at some point!

Yes it was the civil ceremony. Will have to see if they have a religious one later. I would be surprised if they don't.

I love Charlotte's look, she looks lovely. Love the retro feel. Her husband looks very handsome.

Congratulations to the couple and to their blended family.

I saw it on another member's only Board. ..I so wish I could share it...it was PRICELESS!

Like out of a Fellini movie lol!
I saw the video - hola got all Instagram stories and put it into a small video.. loulangmann has LOTS of videos apparently.. I guess some of them now are only available to her closest friends or to no one at all because she has deleted all of her stories in Monaco ���� oh and hola also said the dress is by YSL which makes more sense to me .. although it definitely looks more giambatista than YSL IMHO

Her dress today was YSL?? Color me shocked!

Valli was with her at the Palace this morning.

So something is up...;)

wow - charlotte looks absolutely stunning. what a gorgeous bride! the casiraghi brides did not disappoint. lovely.

Her dress today was YSL?? Color me shocked!

Valli was with her at the Palace this morning.

So something is up...;)
Is this member’s only board you participate in exclusive to certain people? Because if not, I would certainly like to join!

Back
Top Bottom