Meghan Markle's Wedding Dress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the gown, veil and tiara. They really suit her in their simplicity. The neckline is beautiful.

I wish she wouldn't worn such a plain dress. I do like the veil, but the dress could have been so much more. I don't think this fits her persona. Nothing she has ever done in her life has seemed plain.

Absolutely stunning ,totally knocked me out!

Regal and angelic at the same time! Well done, Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy!

I love she included not only the symbolism of England, Scotland, Wales and NI but all the commonwealth. And not just the countries the queen is the monarch of. It is touching to see it all included. Speaks volumes of their future role.

I wish she wouldn't worn such a plain dress. I do like the veil, but the dress could have been so much more. I don't think this fits her persona. Nothing she has ever done in her life has seemed plain.

Actually her fashion choices so far have been very simple. Focus on clean modern lines and neutral colors. The dress very well fits the style we have seen of her.

Its not plain, it is architectural and beautiful. The detail comes in the veil and tiara.

The dress is so boring, there is nothing special in it, nothing of person Meghan in it. And the veil is absolutely way too long, although it is beautiful. It never looks good when the veil is longer than the train.

Last edited:
I find the dress boring and not memorable. The veil is stunning however.

It's the style I hoped she would wear ... bateau neck, A-Line ...elegant and the gorgeous veil. The tiara is gorgeous on her.

Everything works well in the Chapel.

LaRae

Very disappointed in the dress. I didn't want to see anything OTT, but had hoped for something interesting. The dress is boring and uninspired.

Underwhelmed by the dress but she looks beautiful. The Daily Fail looks stupid with their heavily beaded R&R "scoop"

Not at all impressed with the dress. It doesn't even look like it's properly fitted in the bodice. And 3/4 sleeves are really too long. Wish she'd gone with sleeves the same length as CP Victoria.

:previous: Agree.

Meghans veil is embroidered with a flower from every Commonwealth country.

Oh that's lovely. Meghan's veil is one of my absolute favorites.

After so many years of lace wedding gowns being the royal thing, so glad to see another simple architectural gown. Like Victoria and Charlene.

The long veil makes sense. Many brides choose longer veils then the trains. It adds interest, especially her veil with the beautiful embroidery to it.

Simply gorgeous! Very elegant and regal. Love the flowers of the Commonwealth.

Sheer perfection! Understated beauty and pure class. The tiara and veil pull it together.. Minimal makeup and the always stellar chignon goes so well with a tiara.

Truly blown away. We all gasped when she got out of the car. Radiant.

And may I add how the same could be said of Doria, who is doing a great job of keeping it together. I don't think I could keep composure. Her love for Meghan is on display loud and clear. :flowers:

The dress is elegant and the veil beautiful. It is her style too a t.

The dress is simple but very elegant. I love the neckline. And that veil is so gorgeous!

The dress is simple and absolutely gorgious!!Nothing more and certainly nothing less!Stunning beautifull bride!

I'm swooning over the neckline

The neckline is probably about the only thing I really like about Meghan's dress. The designer absolutely nailed that neckline, but the sleeves are just one big "no" from me.

The veil is stunning and I love how it incorporates flowers from all of the Commonwealth realms.

Back
Top Bottom