The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-06-2013, 08:11 PM

Trusovo - noble family, originating at rodoslovtsev ancient legends, who left from the "land of the Prussian" to the Grand Prince Vasily Vasilyevich Dark Fedor Shevlyagi (brother of Andrei Ivanovich Mares - the ancestor of the royal Romanov, Sheremetyevy, etc.). From Shevlyagi went Vorobiny and Motovilova. Shevlyagi great-grandson, Matthew A. Vorobin, nicknamed Coward, was the ancestor of Trusovo. In the XVII century, many Trusovo served as attendants and solicitors. Rhode Trusovo, is divided into several branches, is listed in the genealogical books of Vladimir, Novgorod, Pskov, Ryazan, Tula and Yaroslavl provinces. There are gender Trusovo derived from the Life Kompanets, received the noble rank in 1741 (Gerbovnik, VIII, 133).
Lyatskie (Lacki) - Russian noble family, originating from Vasily Zaharievich Lyatskogo, great grandson Andrew Boyar Mares. His son, courtier Ivan Lyatsky, fled with the Prince Simeon Belsky to Lithuania (1534). Based on data reported to them Anton View (Wied) was the first map of Russia. Since the end of the XVII century Lyatskih value in Lithuania fell, they held only minor positions. This genus included in the VI part of the genealogical books of Vilna and Minsk province.
Epanchins - Russian noble family, the same origin with the Romanovs Sheremetyevy, etc. Kolychevo their ancestor, Simon K. epanche, great-grandson of Boyar Andrei Ivanovich Mare, lived in the second half of the XV century. Ivan Yepanchin distinguished himself in the reflection of the Poles from Volokolamsk. Rhode Epanchins included in Part VI genealogy books and Tula, Novgorod province.
Babarykin and Bobarykin - the oldest Russian noble family, originating from Andrey Ivanovich Mares, whose great-grandson, Fyodor, was the first to be nicknamed Boboryk. Rod B. recorded in Part VI genealogy books Kostroma provinces, Kaluga, Moscow, Tambov and Tula.
Zakharins - Russian noble houses. One of them, going back to the beginning of the XVII century, is listed in the II and VI of the pedigree of the book Moscow, Penza and Saratov provinces. To him belongs Gregory Antonovich Zakhar'in. Two other kinds of Zakharyin, also dating back to the XVII century., Made in part VI genealogy books provinces Kostroma, Kazan and Katerynoslavs'ka. VL
Yakovlev. There are several ancient noble families Yakovlev, but the older ones are considered two. The first of them - the offspring of mares Andrei Ivanovich, has descended from the founder of the latter in the fifth generation of James Zaharievich (died 1530), Boyar under Grand Prince Ivan Vasilyevich, known governor in 1500 who took Bryansk and Putyvl in 1508 Polona Prince Bogdan Glinski with his wife. His sons, Peter (died 1561) and Basil (d. 1571) were the courtiers and nicknamed Zakharins. Of the four sons of Peter Jakovljevic, former nobles, more than any other known Ivan, nicknamed Chiron, a member of several campaigns, who died in 1570, son of Vasily Yakovlevich Simon (died 1569), lord, served in the campaigns of the king's bell, the second commander in Large shelf and commander in Smolensk. All the grandchildren of James Zaharievich written YAKOVLEVA-Zakharins and grandchildren were brothers of Queen Anastasia Romanovna. The son of Ivan Petrovich Chiron Ivan in 1619 was the yard commander and his son Andrew was a clerk Large Treasury and the Local Order in 1671 and sent to Nizhny Novgorod mezhevat yard and the patriarch of the village. The latter's son Alexander in 1716 was the rapporteur of the Empress Catherine I, and was in her suite in Copenhagen and Schwerin, of his sons, Michael (1708 - 1768) was a lieutenant-general and a member of the military board, and Alexander (1726 - 1781) - president Justice of the main-board and a member of the monetary expedition. The sons of the last Peter A. (1760 - 1813) was a member of the military board. Alexander (1762 - 1825) - Chief Procurator of the Holy Synod (for 1803), Leo (1764 - 1833) - Envoy of the King Jerome of Westphalia, then a senator. Son Alexander, Alex (died 1868), a chemist, was the last representative of this family Yakovlev, whose coat of arms included in Part II of the General Armorial.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:16 PM

please help me sort restores genealogy, below is what I have learned, perhaps someone can help me, I'll be grateful for the help

Old 05-15-2013, 11:51 PM

information on Heydons and peverels

I am Helen Hayden descendant of
Sir William VIII Heydon, Baron Heydon
Birth 1480 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Death 21 May 1546 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England and his wife was known as Alice newton.....his father was Sir William VII Heydon, Baron Heydon of Watford
Birth 1450 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Death Apr 1515 in Westminster, Middlesex, England who married a Barroness

Lady Elizabeth Aubrey, Baroness Heydon

Sir willaim was a decardon and knighted given a grant of land thus where the name Heydon came into it and later changed to Hayden, can anyone tell me anything further re royalty
Old 07-01-2013, 04:14 PM

Help me find my Hapsburg ancestor.

Hi everyone. I don't know if this is the proper forum to do this on, but here it goes. My grandmother, whose maiden name is Schnee, appears to have a link to the House of Hapsburg. The story is that a person with the name von Teschen eloped with a pauper named Schnee and came to the United States. I can't find her though.
It seems that this guy (Archduke Charles, Duke of Teschen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) was the first person to have the name von Teschen (It says in another article he became Herzog von Teschen; he was a member of the House of Hapsburg-Lorainne). So now I'm trying to find his descendant who eloped with Mr. Schnee. Help me out here?
Old 08-01-2013, 06:51 PM

does anyone know of the Schwarzenbergs? ty

does anyone know of the Schwarzenbergs? ty

My father (Adam Antonius Schwarzenberg) emigrated from poland and has since long passed, but his family were originally from austria~
Old 08-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The genealogy of the princely house ofSchwarzenberg can be found here: Schwarzenberg
I can not find a Adam Antonius and from the family mainly lived in Austria and Bohemia.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:01 PM

York and German nobility connection

I have a 'needle in a haystack' searching task. I'm looking for a connection in the German nobility with the name York. If it exists it would be a female connection in the mid 1800's and maybe a male connection in the late 1700 or early 1800's. The male connection may be in the Saxe Coburg Gotha family. The problem is that I may need a name searchable site as I only know the York names. Any suggestions as to how/where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:43 PM

Tronier royal family in France

My grandmother just told me (she is 93) that her great grandfather was the only one of the royal family spared when the rest of the Tronier males were killed. He was disguised as a peasant and sent to Denmark. Has anyone heard of a royal family by the last name Tronier?
Old 11-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

What country did your grandmother say he came from (I'm guessing France, but I could be wrong)?
Also, what was the titles his family held?
Also, what time period are we talking here? About when did your grandmother's great grandfather live?
Old 11-05-2013, 02:04 AM

He was sent to Denmark from France. I am guessing he was from a family that was ruling at the time but not sure of their exact titles. I would have to say the time period may have been some time during the 1800's or maybe even earlier.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:42 PM

Valet-de-Chambres of Emperor Franz Joseph

I believe Alese John Kita was a Valet de Chambre for Emperor Franz Joseph at Schonbrunn Palace in 1894-1895, but I would like to find some documentation of that.

He later married my Great, Great Grandmother, Franciszka Knopaska, after she had two children by Emperor Franz Joseph.

He was born in Austria in 1865 and came to the United States in 1895.

How awesome it would be for my family to find any kind of documentation of his service to Emperor Franz Joseph.

Please send suggestons.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:01 AM

Hello,
I'm trying to find information on my ancestor Benjamin Lipka(b~1791 d. 1851). According to documents passed down from the family he was descendant of the Kustos von Zubri und Lipka nobility.(or Kustosch Zubry depending on spelling). Supposedly they were Counts and Nobles from Bohemia and protectors of the bison. The letters state the family had castles in Prague and Vienna. Letters we have say his parents were killed at the Siege of Danzig and he was orphaned and had to abandon his family's properties and flee to Warsaw and change his last name to Lipkau. Is there any way for me to find out if this story is true? Is there still a family that uses the Kustos von Zubri und Lipka title? Many of the documents I have are from the Archives of Nobility in Paris. Benjamin's son Theodore de Lipkau commissioned these records that detail the different titles given to the Kustos von Zubri und Lipka ancestors throughout time, but don't talk specifically about Benjamin or his parents. Thank you so much!
David

david.kruchten@gmail.com
Old 03-17-2014, 09:23 PM

I have a question of sorts, My name is Sandra Elizabeth Weimar. I've been trying to find out for a very long time if im related to the Sexa-Weimar family. I've looked into most of the history of my family, everything turned up saying my family has had the last name weimar since, or before the 1700s. I really want to know or get into connect with someone that can help me.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:54 AM

Stewarts and Sheffields

I had no idea when I started doing what I thought would be a simple family tree, I'd find such a shocking and interesting history on both mine and my husband's sides. They may be flights of fancy that go absolutely nowhere, but I'm trying to figure out where several of the branches lead to. While the pieces seem to fit, I keep checking and rechecking to actually try to debunk my own findings. So far, I keep following the same trail. It's been frustrating If there are any other Stewart or Sheffield descendants of America hanging around, it would be nice to compare notes to see if you are just as confused as I am.

I put our family website in my profile if it interests anyone.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:02 PM

Baron Louis Anton Von Horst Picture?

If anyone is familiar with Baron Von Horst and has an ideas where I might find an actual photograph of him please contact me at 2013daniel.l@gmail.com

I have tried all I know how to do...

Thank you!
Daniel
Old 12-17-2014, 12:05 AM

Possible Irish Royal Lineage?

My family's surname is Paterson. I am trying to find out how to trace my family back to find out if in fact, the stories I've heard all my life are true, that my ancestors were royals in Ireland. My maiden name is Barclay however the line goes back and is Patersons from Ireland in the 600's.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:05 AM
Commoner

Would anyone know the identity of this lady? She may have been French and is thought to have been of the blood royal - English/German or French. There is a passing resemblance to Princess Louise Marie Adelaide Eugenie d'Orleans. What do you think experts? The dress/turban suggests c.1802. The candid nature of the portraiture suggests a continental painter - Southern Europe or NW France.

P.S. Please note what appears to be a pearl head-dress under the turban.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown lady.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	293149  
Old 01-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Commoner

Linda Vanessa - The von Schwanburg family were Czech/Hungarian nobility descended from an ancient royal line. The current Baron von Schwanburg lives in the UK as a private citizen. His father was a Hungarian patriot and a leader of the Hungarian resistance against the Nazis. I hope this helps. The family name seems close enough.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:05 PM

Genealogy Research

Hello

I'm doing some more research and need some help gathering info. on my ggg grandmother. Her name was Mathilde Gusmann.
I have church records that state she and her father, Daniel Gusmann came from Wirschkowitz, Militisch, Prussia. The records are from 1850.
They do not mention if that was her birth place, date of birth, or her mothers name, She was 22 yrs. old at the time of records.
The current name of the town is Wierzchowice,Poland. It is about 70 kl. from Wroclaw, Poland.

I'm trying to find some one who can search the records for me over there so I can obtain the needed material.

Please contact me if you can help.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Commoner

An Odd Case Needs a Mentor and Advisor

Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for your time. I am here on this forum to both build relationships and to garner help in my genealogical pursuits. I believe my case is one that genealogists would enjoy evaluating. It is quite well documented, but it provides it's own challenges.

I come from a very distinguished male line whose true heritage is in itself another mystery. Our crest conveys leadership and royalty. No less than 4 major royal families have married into my direct male line.

The houses that I draw lineage from are the Habsburg, de Clare, Ogilvy, Drake, Spofford, McAlister, Webber, and more. I am finding it difficult because my relationships are all being "buggered" as the software that I am using does not calculate multiple relationships. I want to assume that a few of you here have the same problem.

I am looking for someone to browse my tree. I would like some feedback on what I have compiled. I would like to hear if I am a bizarre case, or if there are many like me.

Thank You

-W

Tags
adel, british, caumont, francois, germany, grabowski, henri, inheritance, jenison-walworth, la force, lineage, marquis de castelneau, mecklenburg-strelitz, multiple, raugraf von heidelberg, royal, royal poland lineage revolution 1900, scottish, secret, the bourg family titles?