Princess Lea and the Late Prince Alexandre of Belgium

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting to see Lea on an engagement abroad. Always nice to see her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Léa and her son Renaud attended the 19th Gala Evening of the 'Paris Charter Against Cancer' under the patronage of UNESCO and donated to the 'International Institute of Cancer Research in Paris' at Chateau de Versailles yesterday, February 4:

** Pic 1 ** gettyimages gallery **

As in previous year's Princess Léa as Patron attended the Snow Night (La Nuit des Neiges) Charity Gala in Crans-Montana, Switzerland, yesterday, February 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Lea attend at the first performance of classical Chinese dance and music company Shen Yun at the Batiment des Forces Motrices on 28 February in Geneva and speak about that.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/princ...d-away-by-the-rhythm-of-shen-yun_2824634.html

Princess Lea attend at the "La Nuit des Etoiles 2019" ball in Brussels last night'

https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=67a75c080d985a952d6f3e4aa056d4dc&oe=5D672BB2

In the picture with her Prince Leka with Princess Elia, Prince Charles-Philippe of Orleans and Grand Duke Georgi

On Friday 17 May Princess Lea attend at a party in Brussels dedicated to Prince Leka and Princess Elia

https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=fdc68c8c690fd2b5486df2b6713cca23&oe=5D9CFE9A
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=dd48c628ce595c2255344c6644474a2a&oe=5D6965D3
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=3acc9cc90c02050c82520c2d9dc24dcb&oe=5D9A444D

Last edited by a moderator:
And Rebecca Bettarini, Georgi's girlfriend.

Today is supposed to be Prince Alexandre's 77th birthday.

Her Friend Mr Zinner was there. Also the Marquis Olivier de Trazignies;

Our Princess Lea/Pushy did well.
Why was Grand Duke Georgi there too. Was his girlfriend there ?
Lovely Pictures but I don't understand what this has to do with Belgium.

I read on facebook that Léa is now in a new relationship, and that she's living together with her new partner. Does anyone know who the new man in her life is?

His name is Mr Alain Zenner born in Ghent in 1946.
He is wearing glasses , dark hair and often seen behind the Princess since 2015.

Her Friend Mr Zinner was there.

As it is apparently a serious relationship I wonder if she might remarry, but remarriage might deny her the right to continue being called Princess (although I am not sure about that), and her partner can probably enjoy a greater degree of privacy by living with her without formalizing the relationship.

She did all to be SAR la Princess Alexandre de Belgique, he will never be Mrs Zinner.

Prince Alexander waited 7 years before he announced his Wedding with a twice Divorcee Communor to his Mother Princess Lilian.

From which instagram did you posted more than 90 pictures of a this private visit ? No word about this in Belgium.

Princess Léa attended the 20th Gala Evening of the "Paris Charter Against Cancer" for the benefit of the "International Institute of Cancer Research in Paris" at Chateau de Versailles yesterday, February 3:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Léa attended the evening of collectors of the Brafa Art Fair in Brussels last month:

** Pic **

:previous:

The Palace advised in 1998 that she is not a Princess of Belgium, while stating that she can be addressed as Princess Alexandre of Belgium (as is done in the Belgian nobility). The court agenda uses "Princess Léa" as well, but it avoids "Princess Léa of Belgium".

She does call herself "Princess Léa of Belgium", but as far as I can tell she is doing so without agreement from the Palace.

I didn't know that and I'd say most royal watchers know her as Princess Léa and not Princess Alexandre of Belgium.

Belgian Court confusion as usual ;)

I didn't know that and I'd say most royal watchers know her as Princess Léa and not Princess Alexandre of Belgium.

Belgian Court confusion as usual ;)

Yes, I sometimes wish the many royal watchers who study and memorize the correct titles of the British Court would devote the same efforts to the titles of other courts. ?

Per the current rules, "Princess Léa" and "Princess Alexandre of Belgium" are both correct styles, however, "Princess Léa of Belgium" is incorrect as only women who legally are princesses of Belgium are officially referred to as "Princess [own given name] of Belgium".

For example, Amedeo's wife Elisabetta (who is in the same situation legally) was styled Princess Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein, not Elisabetta of Belgium, when her son's birth was announced last year.

Last edited:
I remember only one Royal went to a belgian University , Prince Alexandre in first medecine in Leuven, he failed..
During 20 years we did not know a lot about him until he fell in love with Lea Wohlman. He had to wait 7 years for telling this to his Mother Princess Lilian who wanted her Children married to Royals, for fear of her Reaction.
He was happy with Princess Lea and her Children were his. I have at home his only Book , pictures from the Castle of Argenteuil when it was his parents home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom