The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-26-2010, 06:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is Fabiola a descendant from the crown of Aragon and through her family a relative of Catherine of Aragon?

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Courtier

That's the first time I've read that, why do you think so?

The surname of Q. FAbiola doesn't mean that, it's just a common spanish surname.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Courtier

Well,she is in fact descendant of Kings of Aragon but her surname is not related to that fact...She is descendant of King Juan II of Aragon(ruled in 15th century) whose descendant Catalina de Beaumont is ancestor of Queen Fabiola...

Queen Fabiola has also descended from many prominent and interesting non Spanish families such as Ligne,Looz,Coorswrem,Isenburg,Westerburg,Aspermont,Chabot,Nesle,Barbancon...
Old 07-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I didn't know she was related to such imprtant nobility families from all around Europa! I beieved she was not of a very prominent family...And of course, I was not aware that she was descendant of ancient Aragon's ruler family. That's a real surprise for me.

Fabiola is a woman who I admire very much. She is a true Catholic believer , a woman who was deep in love with her husband and a Queen who knew how to accomplish her duties without complain. She also has strong convictions and know what she must do and what she mustn't...Today, this is not too easy to found.

Vanesa.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Courtier

Well,yes...here is her line from Aragon Kings:

King Juan II of Aragon,lived from 1397-1478
I
Doña Leonor de Aragon
I
Luis III de Beaumont,3rd Count de Lerin,died in 1530
I
Don Pedro de Beaumnot
I
Doña Catalina de Beaumnot
I
Don Francisco Ayanz de Navarra
I
Don Jerome Ayanz de Navarra
I
Doña Antonia Ayanz de Navarra
I
Don Jose Ayanz de Navarra,1st Marques de Vesolla
I
Don Tomas Enrique de Elio Esparza y Arteida,2nd Marquis de Vesolla
I
Don Francisco de Elio y Robles,3rd Marques de Vesolla
I
Don Fausto Joachim de Elio y Alduncin,4th Marques de Vesolla
I
Don Fausto Maria de Elio Aguirre Enriquez de Navbarro,5th Marques de Vesolla,6th Conde de Ayanz,14th Visconde de Valderro
I
Don Francisco Javier de Elio Jiménez-Nabarro,6th Marques de Vesolla,born in 1790
I
Don Fausto Leo de Elio,7th Marques de Vesolla,8th Conde de Ayanz,born in 1820
I
Doña Maria Micaela de Elio y Magallon,lived from 1853-1920
I
Doña Blanca Carrillo de Albornoz y Elio,Marquesa de Casa Torres,lived from 1869-1935
I
Doña Blanca de Aragón y Carrillo de Albornoz,lived from 1892-1981
I
Doña Fabiola de Mora y Aragon,Queen of the Belgians,born in 1928
Old 10-30-2010, 03:38 AM
Royal Highness

there is a book which is published in Spain on Queen Fabiola, he speaks on the youth of Queen Fabiola , the history of Her Family ,father grandfather,he is in spanish language.He has been sold very quickly,I hope he will be in french language and we can read it, I like very much Queen Fabiola and there was never book on her life before her weedding with king Baudoin

Tags
fabiola de mora y aragon, family, mora, queen fabiola