The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-28-2019, 05:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
Still I donīt get what would be "surprising" about that...?
We haven`t seen him since a couple of months. And he wasnīt tiny last year already. All young men at that age grow a great deal when you havenī t seen them quite a time. Thatīs what happens when you grow up, you know.
Forgive me, I donīt mean to be rude or stuff like that - but sometimes I am the one who is surprised about posts people do about the most average and normal things of human life in the world.

As more than one poster has pointed out, it just seems very sudden. He had not overtaken his very tall mother in height the last time I saw Prince Gabriel.

For the record, yes I am a little taken aback that you would take time out to express surprise at my surprise for a harmless post about something that is admitted normal as a teenage growth spurt..but very sudden.

Posters ruminate over normal things all the time on this board(i.e. a Royal female is past her due date for example)

I don't see the harm.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-30-2019, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Queen Paola was never involved in the Competition .
I often wondered why Queen Paola was never involved in the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition?

August 25th, 1270 -Death of King Louis IX of France
Old 05-31-2019, 05:34 AM
Heir Apparent

She attends some concerts when she was Queen ,but left the Competition to Queen Fabiola who did it 49 years;
Old 06-04-2019, 02:46 PM
Administrator

This evening, June 4, Queen Mathilde attended the closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2019 at the Centre for Fine Arts:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery **
Old 06-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Administrator

King Philippe and Queen Mathilde at another closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth Competition this evening, June 6:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Majesty

From the neck up Mathilde looks astonishingly beautiful and radiant..at least a decade younger!

But I just can't with that outfit....

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968

Tags
belgian royal family, music, music competition, queen elisabeth, queen elisabeth music competition