Queen Elisabeth Music Competition, 2008-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Mathilde, Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel attended a semifinal of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition in Brussels today, May 18:

** Pic **

just one picture of yesterday afternoon? pity :(

Yesterday, Philippe, Mathilde and Elisabeth attended a session of the final.

Pic

Queen Mathilde attended another final of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition in Brussels today, May 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:

Yesterday, May 30, Princess Astrid, Prince Lorenz and Laetitia Maria attended a final.

Today, May 31, Queen Mathilde attended the fourth and last session of the finals of the Queen Elisabeth Singing Competition 2014 at Brussels' Flagey Hall:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Has H.M.Queen Fabiola attended any of the concerts so far?

:previous:

No she hasn't attended any of the concerts. After nearly 50 years she had handed over the patronage of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition to Queen Mathilde at the end of last year.

:previous:

No she hasn't attended any of the concerts. After nearly 50 years she had handed over the patronage of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition to Queen Mathilde at the end of last year.

Thanks iceflower I must have missed that.

King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Princess Claire attended the closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition at the Palais des Beaux-Arts in Brussels this evening, June 10:

** belga gallery ** gettyimages **

Queen Elisabeth competition 2015 - Violin

Royal attendance.

Her Majesty the Queen will attend:
- Sessions of the first round on Monday, May 4 and Thursday, May 7th, at Flagey in Brussels,
- Sessions of the semifinal on Monday, May 11th, Tuesday, May 12, Wednesday, May 13 and Saturday, May 16th, 2015, followed by the announcement of the finalists in Flagey in Brussels,
- Sessions of the final at the Palais des Beaux Arts in Brussels on Monday, May 25th (together with His Majesty the King), Tuesday, May 26, Thursday, May 28th and Saturday, May 30th, 2015, followed by the announcement of the winners.

On Tuesday, May 26th, 2015 the King and Queen will host at the Palace of Brussels a lunch for the members of the Jury.

Their Royal Highnesses Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attend a session of the finals on Wednesday, May 27th at the Palace of Fine Arts in Brussels.

HRH Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz attend a session of the finals on Friday, May 29th at the Palace of Fine Arts in Brussels.

On Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015 The Queen will award the prizes to the winners at the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel in Argenteuil.

On Thursday, June 11th, 2015 Their Majesties the King and Queen will attend the final concert at the Palace of Fine Arts in Brussels

Queen Mathilde attended the first session of the first round of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition 2015 at Brussels' Flagey today, May 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Queen Mathilde and Princess Eleonore attended a session of the first round of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition 2015 at Brussels' Flagey today, May 7.

PlaceRoyale Gallery

OMG Eleonore looks so cute! :lol:

What the beautiful litl girl.

I think is the Prince Emmanuel. Is nice who taking the children together.

More info, photos and videos on Mathilde's presence at the semi finals can be found at my blog, if you're interested :)

Queen Mathilde

I foud it is the Emmanuel. Thanks Hannelore i use your blog for the information for my favorate queen.

Tonight HM is attending the last semi-finals of the violin competition, dressed in green (lace?).

Among the audience in the afternoon session was the Archduchess Rudolph of Austria, nee Pss von Wrede.

Princess Stephanie of Luxemburg will join Queen Mathilde on Tueseday for one of the sessions of the final.

26-05-2015
Finale 2015 du concours Reine Elisabeth
20H00: Palais des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles (BOZAR), Royaume de Belgique

Son Altesse Royale la Grande-Duchesse Héritière assistera à une session de la Finale 2015* du concours Reine Elisabeth en présence de Sa Majesté la Reine Mathilde.

Two royal ladies together. I like when royals enjoy together the events just like do Maxima and Mathilde before some days.

Back
Top Bottom