Program "Place Royale"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rchainho

Heir Presumptive
Country
Portugal
Hi ppl:

I'm new in this part of the forum but this week i was in belgium and i saw a programm called Place Royale when they make a review of the activities of all members. Have you got more informations on this programm?

raquel

It's a program presented by Anne Quevrin, a good friend of Laurent & Claire, and on very good terms with the royal family. She also wrote a book called "Philippe, Mathilde et Elisabeth" with background on Philippe & Mathilde, info on the first years of their marriage, the birth of Elisabeth and some photos.

The information of this program is always very reliable.

It's weekly (saturday night around 20h45) on RTL TVI, and has many viewers. It deals with the weekly events of the RF and foreign royal families.

Are there many new pictures in the book? Is it based upon the documentary? Does she tells some anecdotes or is it a very general work on Philippe and Mathilde? Why should I buy it or shouldn't buy it?

She wrote a new book this year togheter with Dominique Henrotte: "L'année Place Royale."

The pics in the book aren't really fantastic IMO. It's got this year's highlights. A good book, but you get a lot more on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom