Princess Lea and the Late Prince Alexandre of Belgium

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems to me that the late prince Alexandre resembled his mother very much. Where does princess lea live, and what does she live on?
Anyone????

:previous:

If you check post 109 of this thread you'll find some pics of her taken at her residence near Brussels,
that's where she lives. As to her living I think she mainly lives off her husband's legacy. Prince Alexandre
has surely made such dispositions.

She was born Léa Wolman and was rich herself.
I don’t know about Prince Alexander’s Legacy, they sold so much in Auctions, even beautiful royal items mostly because Princess Marie Christine , the banned Belgian Princess, needed money .

Princess Lea attended the David Khayat Association 'AVEC' Gala Dinner at the Chateau
de Versailles in Versailles, France on January 30, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

There was an absolutely interesting documentary on Prince Alexander on Belgian tv last night.Very moving too at times.
What a rather sad life really for this sympathetic Prince,untill he met Princess Lea.

Will try to find it again and post it here.

Princess Léa has paid a visit to Comines-Warneton, a Walloon municipality located in the Belgian province
of Hainaut, on March 27. She visited a center for disabled people and attended a conference on the fight
against poverty.

Tons of pics can be found at the following sites:

** villedecomines-warneton.be: Venue de la princesse Léa **

** lelysard.com: La Princesse Léa de Belgique au "Village" **

** probelgicahainaut.blogspot.de: Visite de la princesse Léa à Comines-Warneton ** translation **

If you check post 109 of this thread you'll find some pics of her taken at her residence near Brussels,
that's where she lives. As to her living I think she mainly lives off her husband's legacy. Prince Alexandre
has surely made such dispositions.
The Belgian SoirMag is running a story about Lea considering to sell her villa in Sint-Genesius-Rode. It seems she wants to buy herself a castle in the Ardennes. I haven't read the story; someone else probably has? Does anyone know how advanced her plans are? To me it seems that she is more into royal things than her late husband ever was. Just my personal impression though.

I agree with you Mara she tries to do her late husband popular by writing books about her husband , Fondations of TRHH Prince and Princess Alexandre d Belgium etc....
Do you know Mara , Prince Alexandre had to wait 7 years for announcing his wedding to his Mother!.
Princess Lilian wanted Royal weddings for her Children...

I did not know she wanted to sell her house in Rhode St Genese. She will not leave all Prince Alexandre remembering s....

Do you know Mara , Prince Alexandre had to wait 7 years for announcing his wedding to his Mother!.
Princess Lilian wanted Royal weddings for her Children...
Yes, I know that. Another pretty sad story. Alexandre was well aware that he didn’t meet his mother’s high expectations. I wonder whom Lilian wanted as royal son/daughter in law.

Princess Léa as honorary chairperson of the event attended the 30th edition of the 'La Nuit Des Neiges' Charity Gala on February 16, 2013 in Crans-Montana, Switzerland.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On March 16 Princess Léa has hosted the annual gala of the Prince et Princesse Alexandre de Belgique Foundation in Spa.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery **

On May 9 Princess Léa attended the 2nd edition of the "12 Hours for Greece" event in Brussels. The event aims to present a positive image of Greece and its people with a cultural and festive day, but also to support three specific projects against tuberculosis and for children.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb: EVENT 2013 - 12 HOURS FOR GREECE **

Princess Léa attended the Women's Autumn-Winter 2013 Haute Couture fashion show of Belgian designer Edouard Vermeulen for Natan at the Belgian embassy in Paris on July 1st. On pic 3 she's pictured with the Count and Countess of Paris.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

And in picture 2 she is with Mrs. Bernadette Chirac, if I don't mistake.

Yes, she is! I mostly only mention other royal or princely personalities when they are pictured together..:)

Is Nathan really Haute Couture in Paris ?

Each model is not unique (Maxima and Mathilde wearing the same Nathan Outfit)

Princess Léa attended a reception of the "Club des Leaders" at the Automobile Club de France in Paris on September 18, 2013. The Comte de Paris and his wife, Princess Helene of Yugoslavia, Princess Marie-Gabrielle of Savoy and Princess Fawzia of Egypt were also present.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Léa attended the birthday party of Stephane Bern, called 'Half a century, it's party', celebrated at Angelina in Paris on November 14, 2013. On pic 2 you can see her with singer Mireille Mathieu.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Léa attended the David Khayat Association 'AVEC' Gala Dinner in Versailles, France on February 3, 2014.

** Pic **

Princess Léa attended the Belgian premiere of the Disney film 'Saving Mr Banks' at the Theatre Royal de la Monnaie in Brussels on February 10. Prince Laurent atended as well, but they were not pictured together.

** Pic **

As President of the gala Princess Léa attended the annual 'La Nuit des Neiges' Charity Gala at the Congress Centre in Crans-Montana, Switzerland on February 22, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Back
Top Bottom