Pre-Abdication Events - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops! So sorry, my misunderstanding :lol:
I would assume that the King & Queen will do their farewells now and the new King & Queens will do a tour later on in the year.

Pictures of today from GettyImages.com

I agree. When Albert came to the throne after the sudden death of King Baudouin he and Paola waited for the end of the official mourning period, then they embarked on the "Joyeuses Entrees" of the kingdom's nine provinces. I remember seeing the photos in all the royalty mags.

I think that in due time Philippe and Mathilde will do the same thing.

the children of philippe and mathilde appeared on the balcony of the Royal Palace early this afternoon to watch all the arrangements taking place in front of the palace. they surprised everyone with this

Apparition surprise des enfants de Philippe et Mathilde au balcon du Palais (vidéo) - RTL info

They are growing up so quickly!:ohmy: Especially Elisabeth, who I think is turning into a little beauty. And all of the Brabant kids are going to be tall, like their parents.

They are growing up so quickly!:ohmy: Especially Elisabeth, who I think is turning into a little beauty. And all of the Brabant kids are going to be tall, like their parents.

They sure are and what a lovely royal family the Belgians have.

stephanievl said:
Mathilde giving het childern the last instructions, rehersal at the balcony.
Pic - Clip

Preparations
Clip

Unfortunately the videos don't work for me (I'm using an iPod). :sad:

The photo of Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore is very nice. Elisabeth is very pretty and Eleonore is a cute little girl. The boys are sweet too. Their balcony reminds me of the Buckingham Palace balcony.

The palace published a new book about Filip with some new private photos: video

VTM made a parody on the videoclip from Formidable by Stromae : article and video
They have a sketch show with parodies on Filip and Mathilde (there's a seperate thread about it in their thread)

A gallery about building the throne in the parliament.

Mr Flahaut, president of the chamber, says he has a response ready should anyone shout 'vive la république'

This is going to be really exciting! Two investitures in the same year! Awesome! Can't wait to see what Mathilde and the children look like on the big day.

Back
Top Bottom