Photosession Belgian Royal Family; 17 June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Queen Fabiola?

She was not there, they said on television that it was very difficult to get everyone there at the same date on the same time also because some of princess Astrid's childern are studying abroad and the other members have other obligations. Unfortunally queen Fabiola had other obligations yesterday.

Lovely photos and lovely to see!!! They all look so happy!!!
Lovely pictures of happy family!!!!!

here you can see a video of the fotosession.
If you follow this link on the right side of the page there are the different items of the news, you have to chose nr 9 "koninklijke familie op de foto voor de pers".
bekijk online

Stephanie thank you for all the pictures!

Hi Elisabetteke
I could not find it, can u please help me?

Thanks

All the grandschildern of Albert and Paola

Amedeo: 22 (21 february 1986)
Maria Laura: 19 (26 august 1988)
Joachim: 16 (9 december 1991)
Luisa Maria: 12 (11 oktober 1995)
Elisabeth 6 (25 oktober 2001)
Laetitia Maria: 5 (23 april 2003)
Gabriël 4 (20 august 2003)
Louise 4 (6 february 2004)
Emmanuel 2 (4 october 2005)
Nicolas & Aymeric 2 (13 december 2005)
Eleonore months(16 april 2008)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7558/4220280034ly2.jpg

Thank you for this wonderful photos!!! Belgian royals are so lucky, children are very cute:)

She was not there, they said on television that it was very difficult to get everyone there at the same date on the same time also because some of princess Astrid's childern are studying abroad and the other members have other obligations. Unfortunally queen Fabiola had other obligations yesterday.

Perhaps Fabiola was still abroad? That was why they celebrated her birthday a few days in advance too I believe.

Wonderful pictures btw, I wish more royal families would have such a photosession!

Poor Prince Laurent, he has always to run after a twin!!!:D All my sympathy!!!:angel:
All the children are very cute!!! Especially Elisabeth is very attentive to her little sister!!!:wub:
Also in the video I noticed that Princess Mathilde gives to her children a candy during the photosession!!!

I think it's really cute how Louise and Laetitia are sitting on the bench in the grandparents/grandchildren picture. They seem to be good friends, I saw it on other occasions too that Laetitia always holds hands with her cousin.
Maria Laura looked really good, she has outgrown her teenage look.

Nice pictures, they should do it every year!

It is wow wow big royal family now!!! It is many 12 grandchildren at Queen Paola and King Albert!!! See out King Albert love his wife Queen Paola 1959 marriage they! It is 49th marriage and next year 50th marriage golden Wedding!!! Prince Amedeo see out like more his mother Princess Astrid.

Little Louise is just adorable! She is going to be a beauty!

Princess Louise is one of the most adorable little girls EVER!! She looks straight out of a storybook!

I agree with everyone who said that Amedeo is getting better looking by the day. Did he graduate from LSE yet? And if so id he planning to go to grad school or straight into the workforce?

What a lovely session of photos. Those twins seem like a handful!

Last edited by a moderator:
This family is so charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom