Photosession Belgian Royal Family; 02 September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pix very small unfortunately....let's hope bigger ones appear !

Lovely pictures of the BRF. It´s a shame that they were small and also with that logo which spoiled many of them.Still, it´s a nice tradition that this family keeps on doing just like the Danes .

I love the Belgian and Danish royal family for doing photosessions on a regular basis. It's great to see the family through time.

Pix very small unfortunately....let's hope bigger ones appear !

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't copy-paste links, but on the website of the nieuwsblad there should be a few pictures :)

Oh everyone looks so good!! And Laurent is the one doing the stripped shirt with weird tie thing this time, my dearest Philippe looks as handsome as ever (although I wouldn't mind him with a beard again) :wub: , Joachim looks so grown up.

Where are Astrid's eldest daughters?

More vids:

http://www.rtl.be/info/belgique/fam...-20e-anniversaire-de-la-fondation-reine-paola

http://www.rtbf.be/video/v_la-famil...&category=info&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed

I like how chivalrous Albert is by helping Fabiola :flowers:

Last edited:
Place Royale on facebook has nice pictures of the photoshoot. A Lovely family!!, too bad that Princesses Maria Laura and Luisa Maria are not there!.

Lovely photos. I wish all the royals would do the same thing as BRF and the DRF. Those photosessions are precious and keeps us in sync with the families.

Last edited:
Oh everyone looks so good!! And Laurent is the one doing the stripped shirt with weird tie thing this time, my dearest Philippe looks as handsome as ever (although I wouldn't mind him with a beard again) :wub: , Joachim looks so grown up.

Where are Astrid's eldest daughters?

More vids:

Le prince Philippe teste son équilibre lors du 20e anniversaire de la Fondation Reine Paola - RTL info

La famille royale se réunit pour le 20ème anniversaire de la fondation de la reine Paola - RTBF Vidéo

I like how chivalrous Albert is by helping Fabiola :flowers:

A-We-So-Me! They are SOOO beautiful :eek:

Maria Laura is in China, she's working in a Chinese fashion company and Luisa Maria is already in England for school.

I love the Belgian and Danish royal family for doing photosessions on a regular basis. It's great to see the family through time.

I agree and these are rather lovely warm and relaxed looking photo's.

What a lovely family and Prince Amedeo is so handsome <3

Wonderful photoshoot, I especially loved seeing Queen Fabiola, it's always nice seeing her out and looking good.

Also, how cute are these (1, 2, 3) pictures of Prince Philippe and Princess Elisabeth? This one of Princess Eléonore and Queen Fabiola is also precious.

Princess Elisabeth is a complete daddy's girl :wub:

I also loved how Emmanuel sat between his two grandparents, who bestowed him a lot of affection, it's a great way of showing that they love him regardless of his learning disability and a great example for a lot of people :flowers: :wub:

Last edited:
Heartwarming pix... all these lovely children !

I also loved how Emmanuel sat between his two grandparents, who bestowed him a lot of affection, it's a great way of showing that they love him regardless of his learning disability and a great example for a lot of people :flowers: :wub:
http://1.lavenircdn.net/Assets/Images_Upload/actu24/2012/09/03/PID_$1551511$_4281d222-f5a0-11e1-8276-c2ff10716c49_web.jpg.h600.jpg
You took the words right out of my mouth :flowers:- while enjoying the corresponding pictures I recalled how Queen Paola spontaneously brought along the twin princes Aymeric and Nicolas to one of her official appearances in December 2011, demonstrating her solidarity to Prince Laurent's family and her love towards her grandchildren in view of that persisting controversy around Prince Laurent's actions in Africa...
http://blog.soirmag.lesoir.be/rue-royale/files/2012/09/photoroyaleReporters__royals_photos_17.jpg; Nouveaux portraits de la famille royale | Soirmag.be

Last edited:
You took the words right out of my mouth :flowers:- while enjoying the corresponding pictures I recalled how Queen Paola spontaneously brought along the twin princes Aymeric and Nicolas to one of her official appearances in December 2011, demonstrating her solidarity to Prince Laurent's family and her love towards her grandchildren in view of that persisting controversy around Prince Laurent's actions in Africa...
http://blog.soirmag.lesoir.be/rue-royale/files/2012/09/photoroyaleReporters__royals_photos_17.jpg; Nouveaux portraits de la famille royale | Soirmag.be

Oh yes, I remember seeing this and thinking it was a bit strange that Queen Paola would do that but then I thought about Laurent's issues and knew she was showing her support for her grandkids, same as in Louise's communion when she convinced King Albert to go even when he was fighting with their youngest son. :flowers:

Princess Elisabeth is a complete daddy's girl :wub:

I totally agree with you. I think Queen Paola and King Albert are awesome Mamina and Papino :) You feel so much love and affection. Playing with the young ones, having a discussion with the old ones. I think they are better grandparents than they were parents.

I totally agree with you. I think Queen Paola and King Albert are awesome Mamina and Papino :) You feel so much love and affection. Playing with the young ones, having a discussion with the old ones. I think they are better grandparents than they were parents.

I agree with you here as well! :flowers: Albert and Paola had too many issues in their marriage when they were younger, so thankfully Baudouin and Fabiola were around to set things straight with their kids, specially with Philippe (sadly I think Laurent was pushed to the back by everyone and that's why he has a strange behavior at times).

Right now they are enjoying their golden years together and you can tell the grandchildren adore them, I also like how Fabiola is treated by the youngsters as another grandma :wub:

Very well said! Albert and Paola seem to be a pair of wonderful grandparents who love their grandchildren unconditionally, it looks like they have a special relationship to each of their grandchildren.

I don't remember ever hearing about Emmanuel having a learning disablity, what kind? My grandson is developmentally delayed, so I am always interested, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom