The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Aristocracy

To say these threats are outrageous is an understatement.

I hope the Belgian authorities track down this person or persons before they can do any harm to her. In the meantime I hope her security is increased and the cost be damned.

And why her? She has served her adopted country so long and so faithfully. Why would anyone want to harm her?

Old 01-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Well, it is most probably a mad man who wants attention. To be honest, I think it would be wise if the press stopped writing about each and every threat, like the VRT tried to do.

Old 01-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Aristocracy

This is rediculous that this person is threating her at her age she should be carefree not worring about a single thing yet here we have this person who wants to make life difficult for not only Queen Fabiola her entire family as well. I hope that they find this person then send them to a doctor for a mental evaluation they really do need help if I am not mistaken there was an article on here about this. Didn't they find a person that had threatened her once before? I do not remember at all.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:00 AM

They did arrest someone, but he claimed to be innocent and they didn't have enough proof to keep him under arrest or to take it to court.

It is a very sorry business indeed. Threaten to kill the old lady if she doesn't enter a convent? Come on... Some people are just nuts.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Simply horrible,I hope this nasty person is caught,sending death threats to a beloved old lady.

Shame,shame,shame
Old 01-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Commoner

It is really awful what is going on these days regarding Queen Fabiola. The accusations made in the latter are hard to believe. Having an affair with Tito??????? Although he was the ladies man, an she seemed to be beautiful women :)))) Read the article in the Danish newspaper and says it was Pinochet.....so which one is it?? From my personal experience mostly of the rumors seem to be truth. I was wondering is it possible to get the whole content of the letter(s) somewhere. If this thing with the affairs is true I'll never stop laughing......or crying
Old 05-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Administrator

Newspaper La Derniere Heurereceived another death thread for Queen Fabiola. It was very simular to one of the letters they received last year as it was again about a cross bow during the national day. This time the author also added that the threat will come from the air, that the police will be attacked with a car and that there will be acid rain over the defile.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Courtier

oh my, I can't hardly believe there is ANOTHER threat against that woman.... I hope this is some kind of joke..... Acid rain?This is becoming ridiculous IMO. What is this man trying to do? Establish some sort of tradition where Queen Fabiola will receive each year the same threat for her appearance on the National Day ?
Old 05-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Nobility

some people are so stupid.......why in the world would someone want to hurt that sweet wonderful woman who loves her country
Old 05-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

It, too, amazes me, that anyone would want to hurt that lovely woman. She is an asset to everyone.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Two new death threats against H.M.Queen Fabiola

Belgian Queen receives wave of death threats - Telegraph
Old 07-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't follow this royal family, so I don't really know who she is or why anyone would want to hurt her.
Is she like an undercover agent or something? I don't get why there are so many death threats toward her.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Hi CP...dowager Queen Fabiola is about as far from being a "secret agent" as is possible to be...she is the much respected widow of one of Belgium's most beloved monarchs King Baudouin who is the older brother of the current King Albert...Baudouin died suddenly in the summer of 1993 after reigning for about 44 years, I think.

Fabiola is a Spanish born noblewoman who married the King in Dec 1960..they had one of the great love stories of modern Royal history, but sadly, they were never able to have the children they desperately wanted..the Queen had five miscarriages.

So when Baudouin died, the Crown passed sideways to his younger brother Albert, who now reigns.

This nutcase has been threatening the life of Queen Fabiola regularly now for about two or three years...he is obviously unhinged and needs to be put away pronto!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Hi CP...dowager Queen Fabiola is about as far from being a "secret agent" as is possible to be...she is the much respected widow of one of Belgium's most beloved monarchs King Baudouin who is the older brother of the current King Albert...Baudouin died suddenly in the summer of 1993 after reigning for about 44 years, I think.

Fabiola is a Spanish born noblewoman who married the King in Dec 1960..they had one of the great love stories of modern Royal history, but sadly, they were never able to have the children they desperately wanted..the Queen had five miscarriages.

So when Baudouin died, the Crown passed sideways to his younger brother Albert, who now reigns.

This nutcase has been threatening the life of Queen Fabiola regularly now for about two or three years...he is obviously unhinged and needs to be put away pronto!
The death threats have been going on far too long now,I agree this sick person needs to put away big time.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:11 AM
Administrator

There now is a 2nd suspect: Juan Maria Fernandez Krohn. The police entered his house in Brussels earlier this week. The man is known to have tried to attack pope John Pal II in Fatima in 1982, and in 2000 he tried to attack king Albert II in Brussels during the Spanish state visit. In 2002 he was convicted to 4 months in prison for attacking a building supposedly belonging to the Basque seperatist movement ETA.

Ex-priester verdacht van bedreigingen tegen Fabiola - Royalty - HLN