Death & Funeral of Prince Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How shocking, he was only 67 years old..

Thanks for letting us know about the sad news, Stefan..

What a terrible tragedy.

My sympathies to the Royal Family.

This is a very sad news indeed!
My condolences to Princess Lea and to the whole Royal Family.

How awful! My heart goes out to his family.

How awful to hear, so young by standards.
My hearts go out to his family.

Since he was a child he suffered from heartproblems. He has been sucessfully operated in the USA and his mother Princess Lilian started the Princess Lilian Fondation ,allowing other belgian children having the same problem, to go there.
What he did in his life is quite unclear but since his wedding with Lea Wollman we saw him more on public/ highlight events.
I wonder if we will see his banned sister Princess Marie Christine ?

Since he was a child he suffered from heartproblems. He has been sucessfully operated in the USA and his mother Princess Lilian started the Princess Lilian Fondation ,allowing other belgian children having the same problem, to go there.
What he did in his life is quite unclear but since his wedding with Lea Wollman we saw him more on public/ highlight events.
I wonder if we will see his banned sister Princess Marie Christine ?

Apparently heartproblems are in the Family. His father King Léopold III. died also after an heart-Operation. And King Baudouin died after an heart attack.
And wasn't King Albert II. also operated on the heart a few years ago?

what sad and sorrowful news !
my heart goes out to the family.......:flowers:

Poor Princess Lea...lonely now, as they didn't have children...

My heartfelt condolences to Princess Léa, her children, H.M. the King, H.M. the Queen and to the whole Royal Family of Belgium and the Royal Family of Luxembourg.
I am curious if Prince Alexander will be buried in the Royal Crypt in Laeken and if we will see something of his funeral on tv.
I guess the funeral will be next Saturday...

Why was Princess Marie Christine "banned"?

Poor Princess Lea...lonely now, as they didn't have children...

Princess Lea had children from a previous marriage. Perhaps the can comfort her now.

Prince Alexandre of Belgium

Man, how awful.

:belgiumflag2: RIP Prince Alexandre

:easter:

For Henrik :
Prince Alexandre will be buried in the royal Crypt of Laeken like all the belgian Princes. The day is unknown, but on belgian TV this death was the first thread.
For Stefan :
King Leopold III died from heart attack in 1983 , he was 82 years old.
King Baudouin died from heart attack in 1993, he was 63 years old
King Albert II got a heart operation in Aalst.
For Biri :
Princess Marie-Christine married more than 30 years ago a bar-pianist without asking the autorisation to King Baudouin and divorced 3 weeks later...
Her relationship with her mother Princess Lilian was that bad that Marie-Christine was not allowed to assist to her father's official funerals.
After Princess Lilian death , she asked for her money . Therefore Alexandre and Marie Esmeralda had to sell a lot of royal items and they had to share in 3.
She is living in the USA and I think she has no relations anymore with her belgian family , but as her brother dies, perhaps she will change her minds ?
The funerals will be private as Princess Lilian's were (Church of Laeken?)

His last years with Princess Léa were happy. So I may imagine her big sorrow , it happened so suddenly. The Princess as of french TV with Stephane Bern only 2 weeks ago.

This is so sad, im shokted !
My condolences to the Royal Family and specialy to her wife princess Leah :(

Very sad news. I wish condolences to his family.

My sympathies to the family...May Prince Alexandre rest in peace

I am sorry read this sad news. My condolenses for the royal family.

Very tragic news for the Royal Family, I'm truly sorry for their loss.:sad:

So sad for our King, he has only two half siblings alive now... one of them being far away, and, from what we hear no longer in contact with her family

I am sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and condolences are with Prince Alexandre's wife and extended family at this difficult time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom