Belgium's National Day 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette2 said:
Thank you for these wonderful pictures Cathérine.:)

I was wondering too when I saw parts of the military parade why Maria-Laura and Luisa-Maria weren't there.
Also does anyone know why Fabiola is sitting between Philippe and Mathilde?

These two seem close to Fabiola. And she's elderly, so maybe that's why she was between the two of them.

Emily said:
..by the way, do you have any idea where members of the BRF are these days?

They're on holiday, but I have no idea where. We'll have to wait to find out untill they send me a card ;)

Sometimes you get to see so paparazzi shots from them (usually Albert & Paola on their boat or in Italy), but the children usually go on holiday to a non jetset place with royal or aristocratic friends, so not really paparazzi stuff. Good thing for them !

Mette2 said:
I was wondering too when I saw parts of the military parade why Maria-Laura and Luisa-Maria weren't there.
Also does anyone know why Fabiola is sitting between Philippe and Mathilde?

Fabiola always sits between F&M at the military parade. Maybe it's got also something to do with protocole, the "rank" she holds ?

The children of the princes are not obliged to be there, and it's rare that they're all present.

Thank you for your replies Emmily and Hannelore.:) I did think it might have something to do with protocol or Fabiola's "rank". Although I think I remember seeing pictures from the military parade in 2002 where Philippe and Mathilde were sitting next to each other, and Fabiola was sitting next to Mathilde. But of course I could very well be wrong.;) It wouldn't be the first time.:D

Mette2 said:
From Clasos.

Philippe, Mathilde, Elisabeth, and Gabriel.

How can I get the clasos royalty pictures?

Can you tell me???:confused:

Hannelore said:
They're on holiday, but I have no idea where. We'll have to wait to find out untill they send me a card ;)

Sometimes you get to see so paparazzi shots from them (usually Albert & Paola on their boat or in Italy), but the children usually go on holiday to a non jetset place with royal or aristocratic friends, so not really paparazzi stuff. Good thing for them !

Hannelore, thanks for the answer....and ;) please do share the postcard when it arrives!

photofan said:
How can I get the clasos royalty pictures?

Can you tell me???:confused:

The address is: www.clasos.com
then click on news and you're taken to a new page where you can type in your search word to the left. You can see the latest pictures from different people including royals on the page where you type in your seach word. The page is in Spanish. Hope it works.:)

Fabiola with 2 admirers : a young and an old one ;)

Cover

Attachments

• CAYJS7VC.jpeg
    CAYJS7VC.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 304
  • CAYTFPCS.jpeg
    CAYTFPCS.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 313
Mette2 said:
The address is: www.clasos.com
then click on news and you're taken to a new page where you can type in your search word to the left. You can see the latest pictures from different people including royals on the page where you type in your seach word. The page is in Spanish. Hope it works.:)

Thanks for the link. (I don't think I've been to that photo agency before.)

BeccaLynn07 said:
Thanks for the link. (I don't think I've been to that photo agency before.)

You're welcome BeccaLynn07.:)
Thank you for the pictures Hannelore.:) I especially like the second picture.

Oppie said:
An article explaining why Princess Claire and Prince Laurent weren't there. It says that is has been friends confirmed that Princess Clarie almost had a miscarriage.

http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=24&story_id=22958&name=Princes+Claire+%27almost+had+miscarriage%27+

Then I'm glad she stayed at home and was alright, along with the twins she's carrying. (In my opinion, I think it's great she stayed and didn't wind up having a miscarriage, that would have been awful and hard on the whole family.) I think it's sweet that Laurent went and saw her...(yes, he broke protocol, but I still think it's sweet and shows he he cares. Just my opinion, of course)

If he had gone and left Claire alone under medical treatment, we all would have been lambasting him for being an uncaring monster of a husband.

It's not like the whole royal family skipped the event -- there were plenty of senior royals there (after all, Laurent's their spare! :) )

I think it's perfectly understandable that Laurent would want to skip the festivities and stay with his wife!

Palace has confirmed there was nothing wrong with Claire on 21st of July, nor on any other day.

Her pregnancy is going fine.

I found some really really gorgeous photos of Filip & Mathilde attending the te deum in Limburg. They're made by Tine Verheyden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom