Belgian Royal Warrants

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iztim

Hello-

Does anyone know if the Belgian royals give royal warrants like their British counterparts? Also, where do the roysl women shop at for fashion?

Queen Paola is known to be an Armani-fan.

Princess Mathilde practicly only wears fashion from Belgian couturiers, such as Eduard Vermeulen from the house of Natan, Gerald Watelet, Pierre Gauthier, Olivier Strelli, Dries Van Noten...

Princess Claire usually wears Natan

And princess Astrid wears all sorts of clothes (I mean also not designer), but also quite often Natan.

Here are some links:

Natan

Olivier Strelli

Forgive my lack of knowledge -- but what are 'royal warrants'?

When I think of warrants, I think of arrest warrants! Not anything having to do with clothes!

Does royal warrants refer to members of the royal family giving particular designers or clothing shops the complete right to design or choose all or most of their clothes for a year?

royal warrants are given by royalty to the stores, business' and service providers that they use on aregular basis.

also, does anyone have background information on Mathilde? i.e. education, family life?

Alexandria said:
When I think of warrants, I think of arrest warrants! Not anything having to do with clothes!
hehehehe...you weren't the only one who didn't know ^___^ interesting what you learn on this forum ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom