Belgian Royal Christmas

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mathilde looks great, I find it strange that the childern were not there. The announced "the other members of the royal family will come also" so everybody assumed the childern would be there.
But of cource friday is a school day, the concert was in the evening and there are also the exams!
But I love to see princess Claire again, she looks wondersfull!
I don't like Astrid's dress!

There was at least one child present (but well hidden in a red dress !)

Crown Princess Mathilde looked fabulous as usually:wub::wub:. An embellished neckline of the dress was nicely balanced by the minimum amount of jewellery.

Belgium royal family

Do they usually have any family pictures taken at this time ?

Queen Fabiola, princess Astrid, prince Lorenz and princess Laetitia and Luisa Maria attends the Christmas midnight mess at Saint Michel & Gudule / Sint Michiels & Goedele Cathedral in Brussels, celebrated by Cardinal Godfried Danneels on Tuesday 25 December 2007.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Thanks for the pictures guys. Mathilde looked beautiful, that color really looks good on her. It such a pity the children didn't attend like last year, but maybe in '08!

Here's another gallery with pics from today

-----> Gallery

In my eyes Princess Mathilde had the best outfit today :).

Paola, Mathilde and Claire looks very elegant but what has happened to Astrid?! What was she thinking to wear something like this? She can't decide what to wear?

Thanks for the pics. I loved Mathilde's dress. The color of it looks a little different depending on which site you view the pics on. I'm thinking the actual color of her dress is more accurately represented by the gallery on zimbio.

In the past have any of the children come to this concert? I can not seem to remember if they have or have not. But I seem to remember Louise, Elisabeth, and Gabriel present before.

What is with Laurent's posture? I have trouble taking him seriously as a royal. He frequently seems to be photographed not being totally up to royal standards, imo.

Wow...look at CP Mathilde! I think she is going to be on Vanity Fair's Best Dressed List again next year!

I really can't say that I like Princess Astrid's outfit but where is Archduke Lorenz?

Is there any news that Mathilde may be pregnant again? Just every time I have seen her lately, she seemed like she may be expecting again. Or maybe she is just having more trouble now, after four children, loosing her baby weight? Of course there would be no shame in that.

Astrid looks gastly in her outfit, but her make up and face was flawless, she is 46 years old, and she doesn't show it one bit.

And did Claire and Laurent look miserable or what?

In the past have any of the children come to this concert? I can not seem to remember if they have or have not. But I seem to remember Louise, Elisabeth, and Gabriel present before.

I think they were there during the christmas concert of 2006. Last year only the adult royals attended the concert. It would have been nice if they would continue this (esp. since it would make a great Belgian entry for the picture of the month ;)).

How are we coddled with all these marvelleous pictures!!! Thank you !!!

I love Mathilde´s green dress, and her hair looks really nice. She was wonderful:flowers:

I think Queen Paola looks great with this new hairdo, she seems to be younger. Mathilde perfect, as usual; on the contrary Astrid was terrific.
What a pity that little Princes were thee, I'm looking forward Eleonore's new photos, I supposed she grew up a lot since this summer.

Is there any news that Mathilde may be pregnant again? Just every time I have seen her lately, she seemed like she may be expecting again. Or maybe she is just having more trouble now, after four children, loosing her baby weight? Of course there would be no shame in that.

Astrid looks gastly in her outfit, but her make up and face was flawless, she is 46 years old, and she doesn't show it one bit.

And did Claire and Laurent look miserable or what?
Crown Princess Mathilde is still in process of regaining her pre-pregnancy figure. As we know, some women lose weight fast, whereas others take more time to do so. You are quite right noting that Prince Laurent and Princess Claire looked glum and did not try to cover their feelings.

Imo Quen Paola and Mathilde look nice. I don't like Claire's dress and I find that Astrid's outfit is awful!

I love the room that they are posing in. The decorations are absolutely beautiful. I agree, Laurent and Claire did not look too thrilled to be there. Perhaps the camera caught them during an off moment. Mathilde looks perfect.

Back
Top Bottom