Your very only favourite royal lady Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite royal lady?

• Queen Elizabeth

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • Princess Diana

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Queen Paola

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Queen Margrethe

• Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 38 14.1%
  • Countess Alexandra

• Queen Beatrix

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Empress Michiko

• Crown Princess Masako

• Queen Noor

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

• Princess Grace

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Queen Sonja

• Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Queen Sofia

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

• Queen Silvia

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Princess Madeleine

• Other

Votes: 10 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM Queen Elizabeth II and The Princess Royal

I voted for qsofia, there is something so humane and soft about her, besides being royal and dignified, it's the way she manages to combine both of them together. I see now there is a close tie between mary and letizia, well the world does belong to the young, doesn't it.

Queen Elizabeth is my favourite royal lady, she is a true queen .my other favorite ladys are princess maxima and the duchess of cornwall.

Princess Diana of Wales
Queen Margrethe of Denmark
Princess Mary of Denmark
Princess Maxima of Orange

Wow hmm favorite royal lady there are a lot of royals that are good at the postion they hold okay this is a tough decision but these are my picks.

1.Princess Grace of Monaco (though in reality she is not royal but a high noble)
This women was remarkably beautiful, she also had grace,style,glamour, and class.
2.Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden she has a good head on her shoulders and seems very appproachable for someone who was born royal and she will be the future queen to her nation.
3.Queen Noor of Jordan she is the American women who came queen to a middle east
nation and has a regal sense and has four wonderful children.
4.Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands this women has a smile that can light up a room and she seems very nice.
5.I have to say the princess I use as a signature I know she is not as popular as the
other royals or noble on this list.But she has a good head on her shoulders and manages to stay out of the press espically when it comes to bad news.

I voted for Crown Princess Mary but I also love Princess Maxima and Queen Rania!

I voted Crown Princess Maxima.

Though she is not my overall favourite since Empress Elisabeth of Austria-Hungary isn't in the list.

Diana, Princess of Wales is my favorite ( you can tell from my profile picture!).

My favourite is Princess Letizia, i also like Massako, Sofia and Diana.

First, after thinking about it, I have to appreciate the fact that there are so many great individuals to choose from. However, I had to throw out all common sense and vote for purely emotional reasons for Princess Stephanie. To some degree I feel sorry for her but I've also just always been attached to her and love her "rebellious" spirit. Never let'em get ya down Steph!

As of late it has been Princess Stepahnie of Monaco.

I voted for other. I think all the listed royal Ladies are admirable in their own way. :flowers: But as I have a soft spot for the BRF and their "minor royals" my favourite Lady is Princess Alexandra (of Kent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom